Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

is ape a good deck still

actually it can be based on wat ur metagame looks like... it also depends on the luck of the Infernape player and the luck of his opponenet

Infernape Delcatty is an interesting play in an absol heavy envio, because Delcatty can actually stem the pain the absol causes.

Problem is, Infercatty is a delicate deck, and once it loses a few key pieces, it has to struggle to maintain.

Good deck still, yes. Risky play, definitely.

Vince

Believe it or not I have had succes using it with Magmortar, once Mag gets knocked out uyse its Lv. x version to grab those energy you lost, while dishing out 150 hp at the same time. This deck does take time, but I am trying Absol with to get Mag powered up, and Ape to pick up the pieces:thumb:

Infernape Delcatty is an interesting play in an absol heavy envio, because Delcatty can actually stem the pain the absol causes.

Problem is, Infercatty is a delicate deck, and once it loses a few key pieces, it has to struggle to maintain.

Good deck still, yes. Risky play, definitely.

Vince

How do you setup a Delcatty or counter cessation crystal? Doesn't Absol + cess just destroy that?

Well Lordofflareons I am glad you asked, then if I needed to, I would have a powered up Magmortar on the bench ready-to-go, then I will retreat Infernape then put in Mag, just like I said they set each other up!!!:thumb:

no but if you manage to get a T2 infernape against the Empoleon deck with one basic your fine but if you KO the first basic while Pipup is on the bench. The opponent would play a Rare Candy + Scramble + Empoleon against an Infernape and the Infernape deck would struggle severly.

Back