3 TGW
2 POV
4 Pluspower
2 Windstorm

2 Cyclone Energy
2 Scramble Energy
2 DRE
10 Psychic Energy

Strategy: Pachi starts are preferred, but Baltoy isn't too bad. What you want to do is get 2 Baltoy and 3 Slowpoke on the bench. From there, find 2 Slowking, a Claydol, a Claydol ex, and a Slowbro. When they KO Pachi or when you're ready to attack, get Lake Boundary and try to hit them with their weakness. Slowking helps out a lot here because if they KO you, you go 2x Trump Card and get a combination of either PP, Lake Boundary, Scramble and DRE to OHKO them back. Slowbro is Water tech against Magmortar, and Claydol ex + PP OHKOs Gallade and Blissey.

What do you think?

i love it

it looks pretty good but i don't know if you need 4 ge claydoll, that's your call though

you could also use crystal beach and take out castform and put in a couple fighting, using crystal beach gives this deck an advantage, because it doesn't benefit from dre, and scramble is not totally needed with such low energy cost but that may just be me

Why does it need fighting? EVERYBODY ATTACKS WITH PSYCHIC! I've never seen a GE Claydol attack.

And DRE/Scramble is for surprise OHKOs on Magmortar/Gallade. This deck needs them I think. The Scramble maybe not so much, but DRE definitely.

,i didn't understand what the castform is for, i still don't

is it because you don't have roseanne's so you need energy, but wouldn't not having roseanne's be more of a reason not to play castform

like i said i like it i'd have to play against it to help though, i can't go play for play in my head just by looking at it i just dled redshark if you want to play a game or 2 pm me

pokemon:
4 pachirisu
4-2 claydol GE
3 claydol EX PK
3-2 slowking
2 slowbro

energy:
10 phychic
2 multi
2 scramble
2 cyclone

once you ko the first gallade, they will bring up another and ko you right back and the prizes actually went in their favor. I like the idea but you need a third ex because once the first one dies, you have to fight the whole match with one card. Maybe take out that castform for the third ex?
Matchups?

I don't think claydol ex is really a good attacker. Ex prizes are just such a liability.

I can't imagine the look on your face when your opponent bring sup cresselia lvl x and takes three prizes

Why does it need fighting? EVERYBODY ATTACKS WITH PSYCHIC! I've never seen a GE Claydol attack.

And DRE/Scramble is for surprise OHKOs on Magmortar/Gallade. This deck needs them I think. The Scramble maybe not so much, but DRE definitely.

Only Sloking and the two Claydol ex use Psychic. There's still water, electric, and fighting energy requirements.

sure claydol takes fighting but you would never attack with it and the slowpoke's first attack is (C)(C) AND ITS SECOND ATTACK IS PSYCHIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back