Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

It's official: It's Vancouver!

I'm happy with this decision. It will be interesting as this will be the first location outside of the U.S., which is taking emphasis on "Worlds." See if it will be successful or not.

P.S. All the pacific northwest players are happy with this so we can easily travel there (including Canadian players).

Really hope they release the dates/locations and the next season information soon, would really like to know for next season.
But it'll prolly be the day before Battle Roads lol

c:
Bellingham is terrible, they said.
There's no Pokemon events nearby, they said.

Any idea what venue?

Kind of wish they just did Seattle instead. Minimal difference, and I wouldn't have to get a passport to fly there. (First World Pokemon Problems)

@Dialga I may be slightly off using generic dates, but yeah 1200$ from here to there.

I have so much Hetalia Axis Powers memes I want to share for Canada right now >.>

Aight 630 if I were to book a year in advance. I didn't realize first time I didn't change from 2012 to 2013 that made a lot of difference.

Kind of wish they just did Seattle instead. Minimal difference, and I wouldn't have to get a passport to fly there. (First World Pokemon Problems)

Like the rest of the world has had for the last nine years? Pokemon is an international game. Only makes sense to have international venues.

Very doable considering the many other "overseas" places they could have chosen. Already mapping out our travel plans. Fly to Seattle & drive 2hrs to Vancouver- much cheaper than flying straight to Vancouver :thumb:

Vancouver....Great Location!!!!!!!! It's only 150 miles away...

I have been playing in some of the events in the Vancouver area...

THis is a great opportunity to build OP in Vancouver....

Passport is needed if you fly..if you drive, then wa residents can use an enhanced drivers license......SEE my post below...

Last edited:
Vancouver....Great Location!!!!!!!! It's only 150 miles away...

I have been playing in some of the events in the Vancouver area...

THis is a great opportunity to build OP in Vancouver....

Passport is needed if you fly..if you drive, then wa residents can use an enhanced drivers license......

That is correct, my license is enhanced... whoop!!!

8 hour drive, count me into the grinder, Spokane, WA is on its way next year !!!

Would your League like a rematch against Undevelop? :) I still have it built.

In all seriousness, though, I am really looking forward to seeing you guys there if you do make it up. It'll be nice to see everyone again.

Back