Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I've got $1000 to spend on the biggest and best collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljgenco12

Just as the title says, I am willing to spend $1000 PayPal for the greatest and largest collection available.

I'm mostly interested in older cards, boxes, packs and more specifically:
1st Editions
Shinings
Crystals
Gold Stars
Other Ultra Rares

Please provide a breakdown of what you have and NM-M cards only please!

Thanks

Are you looking for a full collection, or are you interested in buying singles? I have a bunch of old ultra rares for sale on my sale thread (link in my sig)

A full collection would be preferred, but whatever I can get the most value with out of $1000 I will take. Please post your lists.

I have these VS cards and Gold stars for sale:

3 Karens Umbreon (91/141)
2 Rockets Entei (95/141)
5 Pryce's Sneasel (43/141)
5 Bruno's Steelix (84/141)
5 Bugy's scizor (13/141)
2 Rockets Wobbufet (93/141)
1 Karens Tyrannitar (90/141)

STARS****
2 x Alakazam---$30
2 x Celebi---$25
1 x Metagross---$40
1 x Espeon---$80
1 x Umbreon---$60
1 x Gyrados---$45
1 x Registeel---$40
1 x Jolteon---$25
1 x Pikachu---$65
1 x Latios---$40
1 x Latias----$50

Let me know what you think. I have alot of imcomplete sets also that are missing few commons and uncommons just cuz to lazy to get around to complete them but for the most part are in really mint/nm condition. I have a complete base set for $125.

Guero: can you give me a list of what you have?
PF: Complete sets would be nice, but bulk works as well. I'm looking for the largest amount of cards with ultra rares, holos, etc for $1000.

**Really only looking to spend the $1000 on one enormous collection**
Posted with Mobile style...

Guero: can you give me a list of what you have?
PF: Complete sets would be nice, but bulk works as well. I'm looking for the largest amount of cards with ultra rares, holos, etc for $1000.

**Really only looking to spend the $1000 on one enormous collection**
Posted with Mobile style...

I'll see what I can sort out this week. I'm planning on selling select parts of my collection ranging from shadowless Base set to Triumphant, and everything in between.

Cool. I'm looking forward to it!

Okay. I couldn't find the shadowless Base Set. But I narrowed some of the stuff down from the eariler and later sets. I'll see what I can do about everything ex-based in a week or two. You have first crack at these before I send these out to sell elsewhere.

Guide to How This Offer is Worded said:
Editions:
unlimited = not 1st Edition
1/e = 1st Edition

Set types:
base = every possible card of its edition that can be attained from booster packs excluding super rare cards (i.e. "Shining", ex, *, prime, LEGEND, etc.)
complete = every possible card of its edition that can be attained from booster packs
master = every possible card of its set that can be attained from booster packs

Base Set 2 unlimited complete - $100.00
Gym Heroes unlimited complete - $90.00
Neo Genesis master - $300.00
Neo Discovery 1/e complete - $250.00
Neo Revelation master - $430.00
Neo Destiny 1/e base - $165.00
Neo Destiny unlimited complete - $275.00
Expedition unlimited complete - $250.00
Triumphant master - $200.00
Call of Legends master - $300.00
Black & White master - $125.00

Curious as to your offers on:

Full Team Rocket 1st Ed
Full Gym Heroes 1st Ed
Full Gym Challenge 1st Ed
Full Neo Genesis 1st Ed
Full Neo Revelation 1st Ed

To everyone: I am looking for you to give me a full list of the mot cards you will give up for $1000.00. No offers or anything of that nature, just your list of what is worth selling for $1000 to you and the one that appeases me the most will receive the $1000.00. Thanks.

To everyone: I am looking for you to give me a full list of the mot cards you will give up for $1000.00. No offers or anything of that nature, just your list of what is worth selling for $1000 to you and the one that appeases me the most will receive the $1000.00. Thanks.

Already did this. Awaiting response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back