Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

JAA Walk-on question

FlipsAreCool

I won't be able to go to my JAA because it's on the same day as Nationals. (July 1st) But I'm considering stopping at the Washington D.C. one on my way back the next week. Unfortunately I can't pre-register for that one since I'm not districted to it. (Even though it's the closest one to me)

My question is... What is my chance of making it in from the drawing? I know that any spots not taken by people that show up get taken from a drawing. Are there usually a lot of spots available or not?

Thanks!:smile:

I can't really say. There should be a decent amount of spots, don't expect an auto-get in though. But I think there's a good chance you'l make it in. If not, oh well, just take the Last Chance Nats Quiz Online. ;)

Jordan, you'll be out of luck if you do that.

If you register and become an alternate, you have a chance.

-James

Jordan, you'll be out of luck if you do that.

If you register and become an alternate, you have a chance.

-James

That's just it, I can't qualify as an alternate because I'm not from the right state:rolleyes: . We'll be in the area anyway on that day so I figure we'll stop by on the off chance that either my brother or I make it in. (They take non-alternates if they run out of alternates.) I know it's not likely but hey, why not :wink:.

BTW APT what's your screen name on NetBattle?

Thanks though!

Jordan, check out the site a little more carefully. If you put in your state you get your choices of where you can go. I'm at work with no flash access, but you can apply for up to 4 tournaments I think.

Not sure if Washington DC is local, but it's worth a shot.

If you need to qualify you can beat my time: 19 out of 20 in 1 minute. ;-P

-James

Back