Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese Captain Pikachu Jumbo Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusiv

I searched for this card on eBay and the only one up for auction is set up for "Buy it Now" at $200 + shipping. Is it really worth that much?

Wow, the others sold?

No, it's probably not worth that much. But it is incredibly rare. To get the card, you had to prove it was your birthday and go to a Pokémon Centre in Japan.

Around $150 is more reasonable. I've bought one for £100 (from DJ Gigabyte here on the 'gym), so if you want one and he still has some left...

Alright thanks for the heads up. I probably won't buy one anytime soon... I just stumbled acrossed the card, thought it was cool looking, and wanted one. But if it's going to cost me $150 then it can wait.

I got mine for $15 a year and a half ago. Are you sure that's how it went Dogma? I thought it was only available at Pokemon Center Yokohama for its Grand Re-Opening.

dogma is confused, what I sold him was a Birthday Pikachu, not Captain Pikachu.

Captain pikachu is worth $30-50.

LOL sorry!

I completely misread that. Yes, I thought you were talking about the Birthday jumbo!

is the captain pikachu card a jumbo or is it a regular sized card? and what exactly is it worth nowadays, i havent been able to find it on ebay or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back