Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese sleeves

They are quite durable, and will last you a long time. I haven't used the vicitini ones, but I have used multiple others of the same brand.

They're decent. But honestly, there are far better sleeves out there. However, that's not really the point, as the Japanese ones are SO cool looking.

DP is right . . . no-one buys JPN sleeves for durability.

I mean, they're pretty good for that but let's be honest . . . they just look a million times better than non-JPN sleeves.

I'm not even that bothered about sleeves, but I desperately want some of those Elesa/Emonga ones.

Watch out though, some sets of Victini sleeves have a slightly different coloring on their border. If you combine two sets with different borders, you may get called for marked cards. Best way to tell is to look at the side of the deck when you have it sleeved - If I recall correctly, some packages will have brown edges, while others have black.

They're preety good IMO. Just don't shuffle super hard. Super cool though.
Also.. If you want any I will have some at worlds I'll be selling. Pm me if ur interested.
Posted with Mobile style...

Gold/Silver pikachu sleeves are some of the best japanese sleeves imo.
They last forever, I've used mine sooo much and without scratches, cracks, breaks, etc.

They also look the coolest without it being overly artistic.

Back