Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jimmy Ballard and Lv X

rerisenphoenix

Jimmy Ballard HP 250 [C]

:pbody: Rogue Master
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Jimmy Ballard by any Pokemon that is part of any Meta-Game deck.

:pbody: Eeveelutions
Jimmy Ballard can use any attack from any pokemon ever made that evolves from eevee, as long as the card is shown (does not have to be in deck)(Ignore energy costs and any other requirements of the attack).

W-None
R-[F][P]-30
RC-[C]

Jimmy Ballard Lv X HP 400 [C]
Put this card on you active (or not) Jimmy Ballard

:ppowr: 'I'll Allow It!'
Once during either players turn, you may remove all damage counters from all of your pokemon (including Jimmy Ballard).

[.] Punch in the Face 300
If the defending Pokemon is knocked out by this attack, when you draw your prize, draw 5 extra prizes.

Lv X Rule

W-None
R-[F][P]-30
RC-[C]

Jimmy Ballard HP 250 [C]

:pbody: Rogue Master
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Jimmy Ballard by any Pokemon that is part of any Meta-Game deck.

:pbody: Eeveelutions
Jimmy Ballard can use any attack from any pokemon ever made that evolves from eevee, as long as the card is shown (does not have to be in deck)(Ignore energy costs and any other requirements of the attack).

W-None
R-[F][P]-30
RC-[C]

Jimmy Ballard Lv X HP 400 [C]
Put this card on you active (or not) Jimmy Ballard

:ppowr: 'I'll Allow It!'
Once during either players turn, you may remove all damage counters from all of your pokemon (including Jimmy Ballard).

[.] Punch in the Face 300
If the defending Pokemon is knocked out by this attack, when you draw your prize, draw 5 extra prizes.

Lv X Rule

W-None
R-[F][P]-30
RC-[C]

I Play Mr. Mime from MT, you better have 3 energy cards attached.... lolz

Plays Erika's Dratini
Uses LatiLock in a rogue.
Plays a boat load of Energy on Eggs and gets over 40 on it and ohko's this with at least 50% heads

Back