Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi--Nintendo Power Failed Me

Magnechu

In the December issue of Nintendo Power (NP), the Pokecenter stated that next month they would release the information on how to catch Jirachi. Well, I got my NP the other day, and was so psyched. I opened, rushed to the Pokecenter scetion, and found that they told us how to get Jirachi in Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire. :( NP has let me down, but hopefully they'll have info in the next NP. Anyone here anything about how to catch Jirachi in Ruby/Sapphire? Also, anyone else feel dissapointed?

I was pretty annoyed by NP's little bait-n-switch. The current rumor on Jirachy is that you will get him when you pre-order Pokemon Colloseum. I've heard that he will be on a E-card and something about a bonus disk, Whoknows. but it sounds like something Nintendo would do.

Deoxys has sorta fallen under the radar... i don't think he will ever come to exist any time soon. As for jirachi, apparently there is an "adventure" mode in collusseum. maybe that has something to do with it... Well, if i'm not mistaken, collusseum hits quite soon, so i guess we'll soon find out.

Kyfogre- I don't think Collusseum comes out till March. As for Deoxys, well, I'm just hoping to get Jirachi first.

The colloseum story mode allows you to get G/S/C pokemon on to RuSa. You have to "Snatch" them from members of an evil orginazation and then turn them from "Dark" Pokemon back into normal pokemon. Once they are no longer "Dark" you can send them to RuSa. Celebi is rumored to be in the story mode but Jirachy is going to be something diffrent.

Back