Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi was found!

GOROY

My brother was playing his new pokemon pinball:ruby and sapphire game and when he went into the slot for bonus he found something weird, it was jirachi and then he caught it, just wondering if anyone can confirm that this is possible and if Deoxys can be found too.

Most likely, in the Original Pokemon Pinball, you can find the most elusive back in the day, Mew. I forgot how it is done but I think the answer for that game is still on Nintendo.com.

GOROY said:
My brother was playing his new pokemon pinball:ruby and sapphire game and when he went into the slot for bonus he found something weird, it was jirachi and then he caught it, just wondering if anyone can confirm that this is possible and if Deoxys can be found too.

I can confirm it. I did it on the Sapphire Table.

I had like 750 billion in score, caught Kyogre, on my way of trying to maybe catch Rayquaza (as in trying to get back to his bonus game for the second time). I saw the Jirachi in the Random Hole Spin SLots. I think that's the only way to get him. Best way to get this event is by turning Zigzagoon on (since he can quickly pick a slot on the wheel when he's on). Once you get the event he's like catching a normal Pokemon but you have 30 seconds to do so!

Heh, RuSa pinball hasn't even been mentioned here, let alone released, so I've never even seen the game... :confused:

Last edited:
KingOfDemons said:
by turning Zigzagoon on
Sorry, that just didn't sound too good. It's funny in a a way.

Anyways, as Guardian was saying, we Aussies don't have anything over here. Also, if you just need, you might want to vist serebii.net they have a pinball section on the site which can be quite handy.

Back