Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jumbo Regigigas @ ToysRUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epyon0015

Went to ToysRUs today to download Regigigas and notice a box set like Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia came in. Its a DP promo with 2 attack (1st is Drag Off and couldnt see the other).

Anyone know about this

Yes I do understand that but here is the problem for me. I bought a Japanese promo 'gigas. I just checked the offical Card dex and there is no translation for DP38, DP39 or DP40. It is doubtful that I can get my hands on an English one before Sat for states. So what exactly does this mean?

I'd recommend posting on the OP forums to ask if the Card-Dex will be updated. You definitely won't be able to play it without a translation, even though it is a legal card.

Actualy I was discussing this on the Professor Forums and it seems like the Porygon-Z and Gliscor promos might not be legal at States. So don't count on it. We'll just have to wait and see.
"Might not" is kind of a frustrating answer when States start in three days... can you provide some more context?

So I went to Toys R Us today and found the Regigigas boxes. Since it has been released, it has to be legal right?!? It does say black star DP01 AND UP.

So I went to Toys R Us today and found the Regigigas boxes. Since it has been released, it has to be legal right?!? It does say black star DP01 AND UP.

No, things aren't always legal when they're released. Places released PT early before it was officially released so it wasn't playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back