1 energy gain
3 bebes search
3 warp point
3 pokemon communication

4:grass:
2 rainbow
1:fire:

strategy get a full bench as fast as possible and use mass attack
and tank with expert belt and shaymins pokebody also using heal powers with tangrowth lvl x

I would suggest running a 2-2-2 vileplume.
+1 Spiritomb since you always want it as a starter, call energies and maxing out pokemon collector for speed.
hope that helps a bit

I'd try 2 Uxie personally, 3 WP are not needed.

You don't need SSU's in here either.

Whats Blaze in here for? DGX counter?

the blaziken is there for yes a dialga counter and i dont have the money for a luxuray g so its kinda like a cheaper version haha also if can buy a couple of turns to heal jumpluff. If you have any more suggestions or another pokemon instead of blaziken i would appriciate it

---------- Post added 01/14/2011 at 06:22 PM ----------

also what do you suggest i put in?

Doesn't the spiritome slow down this deck which is supposed to be all about speed? I might switch them for some unknown R's just to speed it up a little. But that's just my opinion...

^
Nah, Spiritomb can DG you into a Skiploom/Jumpluff early to really speed you up.

I'd play an Unown Q to get an active Tomb out quick.

IDK about the Tangrowth line...

the blaziken is there for yes a dialga counter and i dont have the money for a luxuray g so its kinda like a cheaper version haha also if can buy a couple of turns to heal jumpluff. If you have any more suggestions or another pokemon instead of blaziken i would appriciate it

---------- Post added 01/14/2011 at 06:22 PM ----------

also what do you suggest i put in?

Infernape 4 Lvx.

I use it in place of luxray, incredibly powerful since you'll KO whatever is sent out anyway, plus I save 4 spaces for poketurns which I use for pluspower. Especially useful against tanks and kingdra, uber win combo with seeker when they try to limit their bench.

The problem with Infernape, unlike Blaziken or Luxray, is you don't choose which pokemon they send up when you use intimidating roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back