2 Energy Restore
2 Desert Ruins
2 Strength Charm
3 Potion
3 Lady Outing

12 Psychic
5 Water
2 Multi

Please do not say to add any Steven's or DRE, because I don't have any more Steven's to use (they are all in other decks) and I don't even own a DRE. Thanks in advance, and happy Holidays!

actually I made a deck like this for one of my friends, he really wanted to use jumpluff so I figured gorebyss goes with everything.make the line 4-3-4 on jumpluff, drop the goose for 2 sparce and u don't need the wallysor the lady outing, for the revised deck list.

Pokemon:21
4 hoppip
3 skiploom
4 jumpluff
3clampearl
3 gorebyss
4 sparce
Trainers:25
3 copycat
3 brineys
2 switch
2 ancient tomb, or desert ruins
3 stevens
4 rare candy (quick pluff or byss)
3 celios
2 ATM Rock(for safety)
Energy:14
10 psychic
4 DRE

skarmory777 said:
actually I made a deck like this for one of my friends, he really wanted to use jumpluff so I figured gorebyss goes with everything.make the line 4-3-4 on jumpluff, drop the goose for 2 sparce and u don't need the wallysor the lady outing, for the revised deck list.

Pokemon:21
4 hoppip
3 skiploom
4 jumpluff
3clampearl
3 gorebyss
4 sparce
Trainers:25
3 copycat
3 brineys
2 switch
2 ancient tomb, or desert ruins
3 stevens
4 rare candy (quick pluff or byss)
3 celios
2 ATM Rock(for safety)
Energy:14
10 psychic
4 DRE

ya i agree with 4 pluff for swarming
nice list
try to fit in pidgeot

honestly this deck doesn't need pidgeot, your guys swarm and gorebyss comes out by himself, your call but I don't think your need it

3 Hoppip
3 Skiploom
3 Jumpluff
3 Clampearl
3 Gorebyss
4 Dunsparce
1 POR
3 Copycat
3 TV Reporter
3 Steven's Advice
2 Briney's
2 Energy Restore
2 Desert Ruins
2 Rare Candy
2 ATM Rock
2 Pokemon Retriever
12 Psychic
5 Water
2 Multi

Last edited:
I don't think Gorebyss is the right thing here. Gorebyss without DRE is not strong enough and DRE doesn't work too well with Jumpluff. Using Gorebyss also assumes that fire decks are your main problem (and that may be true in certain places), but you should really be more worried about Dark Dragonite and Dark Steelix.

One of they kids at my league plays Jumpluff with Togetic and I think that is a pretty good match. Adding a Moltres EX for the big surprise attack (easy to play fire energy!) will help you a lot against the Metal Pokemon and some of the fire weak Grass Pokemon. You can experiment with an Articuno EX as well, just don't add too many of those birds since starting with one is pretty bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back