Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

jumpluff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolatebear

i need a good deck for states and i need suggestions so if you can think of a different deck thats non sp i would appriciate it

4-2-4 jumpluff
1-1 uxie lvlx
1 azelf
3 crobat g
2-2 sunflora
1-1 shaynin lvl x
3 bebes search
3 pmon communication
3 super scoop
2 expert belt
3 warp point
3 pokemon colector
3 seeker
2 judge
3 poketurn
3 broken time space
4 rare candy
6 :grass:
2 call:colorless:

strategy get jumpluff out fast with full bench and hit with mass attack

A lot of your non-jumpluff pokemon have 1 retreat cost, so you might want to invest in an unown q or two. They'll be very useful if you fall under the ever popular trainer lock. I would also recommend a Premier Ball to help you get your 2 level X's as you'll want both of them out as soon as possible.

You only have 8 energy so you'll need some way to search for them. In that regard I'll recommend Cyrus Conspiracy, which can get you a Basic Energy as well as your Supporter for the next turn. And, since the odds of getting one of your two Call Energy in your first few turns are very slim, which is the main time to use them, I'd recommend replacing them with two Rescue Energy, which will let you get an entire Jumpluff line back into your hand to be BTS'ed back into play next turn. On that note a 3rd Skiploom would greatly promote the overall consistency of your deck, especially during a Trainer Lock.

I like to play super consistent.
4-4-4 jumpluff
4 spiritomb
3-3 sunflora
and the other stuff
Probably take out the rare candy, crobats and poketurns for shuffling cards like PONT

with the consistent build you have a 65-80% chance of winning against luxchomp, otherwise, you might be toast.

With lost world most likely comming, 4-4-4 may not be the best decision.
I also do not thin spiritomb is the best play for this deck, 3-3 sunflora, yes, spiritomb, no.

spiritomb is the best way to avoid power sprays and not have to put multiple pixies on the bench. Also once you get 2 sunflora out with spiritomb, you can get a jumpluff out every turn, which is why it is fast. Otherwise, you sit there against things that OHKO you and you might not be able to get one out every turn.

I went up against four luxchomps in a row at a CC tournament. Using this build, I beat two, got donked by one, and lost to the one that had blazikens in it. So in reality, I'm 2-1 against luxchomp, and spiritomb is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back