Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Juniper.

Nope. What he would do is play the Juniper discard his hand then draw the last 2 cards then go from there however unless (s)he has a way to get cards back in his/her deck before the start of His/Her turn. If the Player does not get any cards back in the deck by the start of His/Her next turn then that is considered a loss.

for Example:
I playing you.

I have 2 cards left in my deck I play Professor Juniper. I then Discard my Hand then draw the Final two cards if I do not have a way to get cards back in my deck and I attack(excluding deck and cover)/pass. Then it is your turn.

You do what you need to do to try to win the game. (or just draw then pass for Spirit of the game)

I have no cards left in My deck and I am unable to draw at the Beginning of my turn. Therefore you are declared the winner.

Help me out if I missed something

Last edited:
If the other player uses Juniper to draw his last 2 cards, is that considered a deck out, and therfore a loss?

So to be clear, you don't official deck out until you attempt your mandatory draw for the turn and find no cards left. This can be pretty important since it gives a period of time to replenish the deck.

Back