Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

JUST GOT THE NEWS! Arizona State Tourney, April 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugias_Realm

ARIZONA STATE'S ON APRIL 24th
Tourney to be Held At GAMERS EDGE
CHANDLER, ARIZONA 85225 on April 24th-2004

We are looking at Pre-Registration from 10:00am-11:00 am. Once deck checks are complete will get the Party started. Deck construction will consist of E Card & Up and also to include the NEW
TM Aqua/Magma Set.
Cost:$10
Pre-Release Card given to all players
All CC Winners, you now know where your V.I.P. package can be picked up now. If you don't show you can't collect. Good luck to one and all.

Last edited:
cool for u guys, ours is on the 1st of May but I'm not 100%sure if I'll be able to make it though. I'm sure ull have a blast, I can't wait to see what the VIP package contains.

-MuD

John,
i am going to try to get colored
flyers done this time. As soon as we have the start time confirmed.

Last edited:
John,
It sure sounded like Steve Mc. is looking at putting something on the nintendo site regarding the play format (only 1 active not 2) for state,nationals and worlds.
There could be side events at worlds for 2 on 2 but nothing is written in stone yet, they seem to be mulling it around.
=)

Lugias_Realm said:
All I know is that It looks as if the 1 Active(Only) will be the way they are going then. So if you play a Deck in Arizona starting this Saturday(Mar 27th) you will no longer be able to play 2 Actives up anymore.
If the standard is going to be the single attacker mode then we will start preparing for States NOW and give everyone a chance to change decks(Need not do a thing if this does not relate to you) Only those decks that aid in having another Pokemon up avtive will be effected...

Is it true you guys were allowed to do 2 vs 2 battles for the CC in Chandler? :grass: :fire: :pokeball: :psychic: :lightning

ALRIGHTIE AZ,

GET READY TO RUMBLE...FOR CALI, WILL BE REPRESENTED AT YOUR STATES!!! SHOULD BE FUN, CAN'T WAIT TIL THE 24TH!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

JESS_E

Wooooooo Hoooooooo BRING IT ON JESS_E!!!

cant wait to see you again.!!!
will you be representing cali urself or will ya bring a posse with ya???

spookees said:
Wooooooo Hoooooooo BRING IT ON JESS_E!!!

cant wait to see you again.!!!
will you be representing cali urself or will ya bring a posse with ya???
I'll be strolling with a posse...and IT WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE BROUGHTEN!
hahahehe...see ya'll REAL SOON!!!

Just as a Head's-Up, 2 on 2 battles are not sanctionable. It is not a sanctionable format. Try looking it up in the Pokemon Floor Rules.

Jesse you can always save the gas money, i would send ya MY promo, just in case Target doesnt have any left. :)

Last edited:
I never once said you were pushovers I respect Jesse and everyone there but you have no idea what our Metagame is. That being said you have no idea what your in for.Congrats on your win in Nevada I hope you enjoy Nationals cause your in for a heck of a battle in this desert and the people in these leagues want the invite.So by all means come to AZ enjoy the heat, but if me or mine have anything to say about it your going home empty handed.
BLiZ

Last edited:
One thing I want Az Heat & Team La Rock to keep in mind. I started this Post for this reason
:pokeball: ARIZONA STATE'S ON APRIL 24th
Tourney to be Held At GAMERS EDGE
CHANDLER, ARIZONA 85225 on April 24th-2004
:pokeball:
So far the SMACK talk between both has been fine. If it gets Rude or out of hand I will have this Post Locked. Keep the comments clean and readable for all. Other then that see all of you in about 2 weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lugia's_Realm, are you guys planning on having side events like booster drafts? They had some in Nevada for $7.50, just wondering if Nintendo is the one backing this lower priced booster drafts. And all VIP winners got extra special treatment. I dont want to spill the beans on the VIP treatment, but I'm just wondering if this was Nintendo's idea or the PTO's from Nevada.

California People: It's a thin line between being funny or rude, just make sure you stay on the funny side of the conversation.

Warbuzz said:
Lugia's_Realm, are you guys planning on having side events like booster drafts? They had some in Nevada for $7.50, just wondering if Nintendo is the one backing this lower priced booster drafts. And all VIP winners got extra special treatment. I dont want to spill the beans on the VIP treatment, but I'm just wondering if this was Nintendo's idea or the PTO's from Nevada.

California People: It's a thin line between being funny or rude, just make sure you stay on the funny side of the conversation.
If all goes as planned YES. Store owner has already agreed and has no problem in other events being run if players who lets say don't have a chance at the tops any longer want to now go play in either a booster draft or theme deck/booster(something)

Last edited:
I Love the *SMACK-TALK*, AZ HEAT...ya'll are FUNNY!!! I really can't wait now, uh...is it the 24TH YET???!!!??? HMMMMMM, ONE MORE WEEK TO GO...*ding* *ding* *ding*, Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Check ya later!!!

Charizard_Breeder said:
I Love the *SMACK-TALK*, AZ HEAT...ya'll are FUNNY!!! I really can't wait now, uh...is it the 24TH YET???!!!??? HMMMMMM, ONE MORE WEEK TO GO...*ding* *ding* *ding*, Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!

Check ya later!!!
Jesse, Was suppose to ask you if there's anything close as far as Hotels/Motels in the area of where the Cali States is being held. Looks like you may have some visitors!!!

Go to travelworm.com and type in the address to the cali tourney. Hope to see sum AZ pplz dere. like Sandy-Man sed, the more the better

*cough* I suggest that all participants in this thread bring the attitude way down, before this gets locked...:nonono:

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back