I like it, just a few changes...

Jynx ex
Ex Rule
Basic (W) Pokemon
90hp

(P) Confuse Ray(20)
The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

(W)(W)(C) Blizzard(50+)
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 50 plus 20 more damage and the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness(M)
Resistance
Retreat Cost(C)(C)

You had Blizzard a little off, and its (M) resistance should be weakness, while the (P) weakness should be removed completely.

Last edited:
Yep, ShiftryMaster is correct. Your problems were punctuation on capitalization.

I can see where you made the [M] resistance mistake though. True, water is resistant to Metal, but Ice is weak to it. Jynx isn't water type, it's Ice Type. And shiftrymaster is right, if this was a Psychic type Jynx, you'd use the Psychic weakness, but since it's not, you use the metal one.

Oh, Hehehe, I didn't remember that Lighting has resistance to metal and Water(Ice) Weakness.
Thank's for your fixes.

Yeah, (M) for resistance is inappropriate. Ice is weak to metal. You could put (M) as weakness, though.
Well, you could keep the weakness because think of it this way, look at Ninjask or Masquerain, they're (G) type and weak to (L). It doesn't make any sense (except in the Gameboy). They're bug flying type and in the card, they're bug type. In gameboys, Bugs aren't weak to lightning but flying does. So, instead of weak to (R), they'd put up (L) just for variety.

Confuse Ray is cool. Nothing to said here.
I thought Blizzard does something else. I think it's 'Flip a coin. If heads, does 10 to each of opponent's bench. If tail, does 10 to each of your bench.' (Sorry BT. Horrible grammar. But this is just, you know, template).
It said that on Articuno (Fossil).

I said he could keep it. He can choose to or not to. It's his choice.
Plus, even if he switched Jynx's weakness to (M), he's not so original too because Glalie and Articuno has it already.
Nothing is original in this world, BT.

Except for Pyro Arrows. And some of my... more interesting attacks I've done over the months.

Back