Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kajo Okira's Have/Want List have wailord ex and rh researcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajo Okira

Rules:
1. Don't offer stupid offers.
2. If you don't have any refs, or a small amount, expect to send first.

Haves:
1x Sharpedo ex
1x Wailord ex
1x Luvdisk (CG)(H)

1x Holon Research Tower (RH)
1x Holon Researcher (RH)
1x Holon Scientist (RH)

Want:
1x Espeon ex
1x Umbreon ex
4x Crystal Beach
3x Mightyena d

traded with:
Snowball21and with good report

Last edited:
1x Umbreon ex + 3 Professor Elm's Training Method + 1 CG Dusclops + 1 Holon Adventurer + 2x NH Holon Transceiver for 1x Sceptile ex delta + 1x RH Holon Transceiver

Just wanted to say that I will be conducting all trades for "Kajo". He's a close friend of mine, so I will be sending out for him and recieving. So, feel secure you won't be getting ripped off as I have over 40+ refs myself.

ok snowball got it to where we can get this deal off prime has the cards to send to you when you guys get that deatl with on both sides.

Snowball21, got the cards, got the bubble-wrap container. I'll try to send out asap.

Kajo Okira said:
Rules: ........
2. I don't trade out of the USA.
3. If you don't have any refs, or a small amount, expect to send first.

Prime, it's good that you are taking this fellow under your wing - so to speak. First of all Kajo Okira, I don't mean to upset you in any way, nor am I nationalistic, but if you decide to only trade with people from the US, you'll miss out on some good traders that are easily traded with here in Canada, like the 2 Trade Moderators, and many others. Also remember there are many great traders in the UK as well, though it may take slightly longer to get your cards.

Next, since Prime is more or less backing you, I think it's great, but otherwise I'd have a bit of a problem with someone who only registered yesterday saying your third rule. It takes time to break into a trading forum, even if you have great cards, and multiple references on other boards. Please don't expect other people to cater to your tastes and preferences, it's a sure way to alienate them and eventually it will be much harder for you to trade. That's my advice, hope it helps.

P_A, I'm the one who designed his H/W thread, so it's really me who is saying those things, not Kajo. The "not trade out of the uSA thing" was only put in there because I knew Kajo didn't want to wait a month to recieve his cards, and would like to playtest with them ASAP. And the third one is quite laughable for Kajo to say because if I handle all his trades, he won't get a single ref.

But I warned Kajo that there are many people on here that are looking to rip you off. And it is best to just start out trading with those with much higher refs that you can trust. That's also another reason for the 3rd rule.

So all in all, I understand what your saying P_A, and hopefully you will understand what I'm saying too. Thanks for the concern.

I do think Kajo needs to earn his own refs, but for right now, this way is just easier.

edit: And I'm sure if someone could work out something with Kajo over the net, he would be alright with sending out of the nation. Again, the only reason I put that on there (Or told him to put it on there) was because I felt he wanted to get his cards asap. If he doesn't mind waiting a little(or much longer in some cases) time, then he should feel free to trade outside the nation.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Package is going out soon Snowball, and I am quite shocked that nobody wants my friend's Walord EX SS.

OK I will update that shortly and I guess I might have to explain some things as well

Ok like Matt said I am new to this and while I do not wish to alienate good trades, trust me have some friends on other boards in the UK I asked help getting this thing started and I also am not familiar with the whole trading business. I will hopefully be able to do this by myself later on :p.

Ok as for other things brought up I agree with you P_A like you said for a newer person on the boards to post this stuff is laughable at best. I am however not 100% to the boards on that trust me I finally got my account "kajo" to have a password I know so yeah :p.

Anyways I dont know if that helped at all or not but I had to get that out of the way and thanks for your time.

And this is my main account I know it has very few posts, however I was offline for a while

Matt introduced me here a while ago and I have been away for a good while sense...

-Alex Davis-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back