Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kamz Cities Threads

kamz

11/26 chatsworth
so i decide to play vilegar because it is super omega awesome. i expected jason m who usually plays vilegar himself would be there so i played ditto la myself. well he and his bros were in vegas. so um what a waste of a ditto. sassan who is in juniors is playin dialgachomp w blaze tech.

round 1 against kristty b w g-dos/dialga g x
she got a turn 2 dialga g x in the active spot. no warp and i was gettin fully set up. i got 3 prizes she e belted a g-dos forgetting about fainting spell which i got heads on. then i shadow roomed an azelf 2 times in a row to take my last prizes.1-0

round 2 against christopher k w kingdra gengar
okay so i was really expecting him to play blg he didn't so yeah. he started giritina let loose which pretty much won me the game. i shadow room his gastlys before they evolve and deny his set up. 2-0

round 3 vs nick f w donkphan
he gets donphan out since he went second and killed 3 of my spiritombs. i finally get a vileplume and gengar. i just poltergist the rest of the game.3-0

finals against nick f with donkphan.
game 1 same as round 3 against him.

game 2 he takes 3 spiritomb and 1 gastly as prizes and i finally top deck a gengar and poltergist 2 of his donphans and he couldn't get a third out.
4-0

props
i won
sassan won even though he went through 2 steel decks(dichomp and steelix)
elliot being awesome as hell
slops
not pulling one champ prime out of sassan's or mine.

11/27 pasadena
played vilegar again becaues it is super omega awesome and sassan could not come

round 1 vs noob w pikachu and rotom
okay this match was suer slow becaues he kept on paralyzing me and he didn't use any trainers. still won though.1-0

round 2 against christopher k w blg/machamp
we both gets good start and were trading prizes until it comes down to his crucial uxie set up that he didn't draw anything good but a lux x. i poltergisted and won 2-0

round 3 agains brian s w luxbox
he tries to get set up but finds out that spiritomb blocks trainers and he can't do anything really but bright look up a vileplume and i have a warp eng in my hand so yeah. it is kinda sad to see what trainer lock does to people. 3-0

finals against javier t w g-dos w lux
game 1 he gets a better start than me and i flip tails on all fainting spells.
game 2 we get even starts i flip heads on 1 fainting spell and win the game with shadow rooms.
game 3 we get pretty even starts but i can only get 1 gengar out and tails on fainting spell so loss.
3-1 and my first loss w vilegar
props
vilegar for being awesome
slops
sassan"s dad being mean
me not winning
and vilegar getting it's first loss.

12/4 la habra
i decided to play g-dos just because of its crazy omega super awesome hype. also being called madtnlcif(most awesome deck that's not luxchomp in formart) i played no techs other than ditto rescue and twins. everthing else standard in a g-dos list.

round 1 against bradley p w g-dos
he stalls me for first 2-3 turns w mesprit drops and as sonn as can play pokepowers i get set up and take a prize. the rest of the game was taking prizes and bradley getting mad for me being able to use double poke turn and 2 junk arm to knock out a g-dos with t-revenge. it all comes down to me getting my ditto out and winning. 1-0

round 2 against javier t
i get the prize lead and he uses twinzzyiez and black belt to catch up. he won with a ditto and a crobat drop. 1-1

round 3 against patrick m( best junior in ca) w vilegar.
he gets a little bit of a faster set up then me and being able to get out three gengars and flipping heads on all fainting spells. he locks up a crobat g and shadow rooms it for game 1-2

i end up getting fifth so um that sucked but i will tweak my g-dos and make it better for granada hills.

props
bradley for being bradley
me and jason being 1-2 buddies
slops
me getting 1-2
betraying vilegar even though g-dos is funner.
sassan not being able to come because his dad is like a maniac who is obsessed about him staying home alone.
javier winning again and rubbing it in
patrick not be able to get me home and i had to stay until 9:00

Back