3 masterball
3 potions
2 energy switch

energy 17
9 psyichic energy
4 double rainbow energy
2 rainbow energy
2 boost energy

The strategy is to get an Alakazam as fast as posible and with the double rainbow use the oponet's attacks faster than him.(sinse almost all attacks need 2 colour energy the most i only need 1 double energy atached to alakazam to be able to control the feild).
Boost is for overprised attacks and with allakazams attack it counts as one energy.

Girafarig gives me any card i wish and has a good second attack
mew2 ex works good in this desk and i can use him late game with expedition alakazam + energy switches (i can use this strategy to take out another alakazam)

sorry about grammar mistakes, what do you think is it any good ?

mysterios - this is a message board not a chat room. Responses can take hours, even days! And sometimes you don't get replies because no one really knows how.... Be patient. Plus since you have "double rainbow energy" it makes it hard to reply as the card is not out yet and we don't know what it officially does.

BJJ763

I know that this is a message board but when i am completlty ignored by others whenever i post

i better do something , thank you for at least anserwring because i always prefer bad views about
something than no views

As for the double rainbow energy i thouht that it was known at least by some people what it does (because of the double rainbow thread).

The only thing i did was to post in that thread saying some strategies (nobody responded to me) ,
then i posted my favorite strategy that was Alakazam + double rainbow energy
as a desk.
After a few hours that i came to see who responded to me i saw that nobody responded again.

Here is the double rainbow energy text from the actual thread

DOUBLE RAINBOW ENERGY (ENERGY - Special Energy)
Attach Double Rainbow Energy to any of your non-ex Evolution Pokemon. While in
play, Double Rainbow Energy provides every type of Energy but provides only 2
at a time.
When the Pokemon Double Rainbow Energy is attached to attacks the Defending
Pokemon, that attack does 10 less damage to that Pokemon (after applying
Weakness and Resistance).
If at any time the Pokemon Double Rainbow Energy is attached to becomes a Basic
or ex Pokemon, discard Double Rainbow Energy.

Superwooper i had the energy swith so i wouldn't lose the energy on alakazam when he was going to
die and to move double rainbow energy to mew2 ex but since he is an ex i can't do you know any card
that saves alakazam energy (double rainbow energy) when he dies

Here are some changes by me

- 1 alakazam(expedition)
- 2 energy switch
- 3 masterball
- 2 girafarig
- 1 rainbow energy
After realizing dunseparse (is it writen like this) ful potensial i can't to
not use him in this deck

+ 4 dunseparse
+ 1 mew2 ex
+ 1 oracle
+ 1 alakazam (skyridge)
+ 2 jugler( for mew2 )

Last edited:
mysterios said:
BJJ763

I know that this is a message board but when i am completlty ignored by others whenever i post

i better do something , thank you for at least anserwring because i always prefer bad views about
something than no views

As for the double rainbow energy i thouht that it was known at least by some people what it does (because of the double rainbow thread).

The only thing i did was to post in that thread saying some strategies (nobody responded to me) ,
then i posted my favorite strategy that was Alakazam + double rainbow energy
as a desk.
After a few hours that i came to see who responded to me i saw that nobody responded again.

Here is the double rainbow energy text from the actual thread

DOUBLE RAINBOW ENERGY (ENERGY - Special Energy)
Attach Double Rainbow Energy to any of your non-ex Evolution Pokemon. While in
play, Double Rainbow Energy provides every type of Energy but provides only 2
at a time.
When the Pokemon Double Rainbow Energy is attached to attacks the Defending
Pokemon, that attack does 10 less damage to that Pokemon (after applying
Weakness and Resistance).
If at any time the Pokemon Double Rainbow Energy is attached to becomes a Basic
or ex Pokemon, discard Double Rainbow Energy.

Superwooper i had the energy swith so i wouldn't lose the energy on alakazam when he was going to
die and to move double rainbow energy to mew2 ex but since he is an ex i can't do you know any card
that saves alakazam energy (double rainbow energy) when he dies

You don't need to keep energy switch because Skyridge Alakazam's pokemon power lets you switch energy around with his power. You need no energy switch with him. So energy switch is useless, unless you take out Skyridge Alakazam. I would lose the energy switch and replace them with something else.

Energy Switch will do no good for that... it only moves a basic Energy...

Could be interesting, but you are incredibly weak to Psychic.... maybe add a Dark type, or something not weak to psy.....

I do't want to add even more pokemon if i fight a psychic deck then i have to use an old strategy that say to fight
fire with fire if i can get alakazam out by turn 2 with a double ranbow energy attached i can control the game even better if i take him turn 2 with a psychic energy + a double rainbow energy. Against a psychic deck speed is what matters if my deck is faster or is as fast as my opponet deck i will win because i can use all his cheap attacks
and he is in the pressure of my attack that does 80 dammage x 2 = 160 that kills gardevoir ex and while my opponet fears of attaching an energy (i see now the way they have build psichic pokemon the opponet must fear about attaching energy)

Hatu is here so he can curenty that my alakazam will live longer so my opponet should be more cautious longer about their energy attachments another andvantage is that their not a lot of pokemon except t of psychic pokemon
that can kill alakazam in one hit that means that alakazam through cheap attacks will attack more often my opponet
so even big pokemon that can do a lot of damage can't survive long the only thing that wories me is raquaza mew2 ex and wodbuffet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back