Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-on Keldeo-Blastoise (Plasma Gale-On)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazandoring

As of the time of typing this it is September,the next set Cold Flare and Freeze bolt are coming out in English on November 7th,after that sometime in February the English Plasma gale will be coming out which is what this deck is suppose to be made,so this deck is for the future format.Lets get into it

Pokemon:14
3-1-3 Blastoise Line - Energy acceleration you need this as fast as you can.

3 Keldeo Ex - Its your main attacker of the deck,you want to draw it as much as you can so it can hit the field fast.

2 Articuno Ex - Articuno can work in this deck because of Blastoise,its Second Attack is the reason why its in the deck,from last season we know Instant Para is always good,we know this from Accelgor,difference is that you dont go back to the deck.Last reason why its in this deck is because of Plasma,Plasma Engine is the best thing in this format,having this deck have Plasma engine makes it have more options so

2 Mewtwo EX - Multiple energy in one turn,Mewtwo is a must.

Energy:16
12 Water Energy
4 Plasma Energy

Supporters:11
3 N - Its N,Disrupts your opponent also one of your Shuffle draws

2 Plasma Grunt/Cheran - You have Plasma Cards, Draw 4 cards,Thats the best draw card we have without giving so much.

4 Colress - You are always going to have atleast 4 pokemon on your bench (2 Blastoise,2 attackers,Keldeo) so you should be getting more cards then your giving.

2 Cilan - Mass amount of energy to hand.

Trainers:21
3 Catcher - Staple,i only have 3...
ACE SPEC Computer Search - This thing gets everything
3 Ultra Ball - Finds Everything
3 Rare candy - For Blastoise
2 Random Receiver -Consistanly gets Supporters
2 Eviolite - the whole deck is Basics.
2 Energy Retrieval - you need these Energy to win,when something gets KOed then you can grab 2 Waters they had (if they had any)
3 Colress Machine

Thats my Deck,hope you liked
i do know its i inconstant but i made it on a fly.
i kinda want to fit in Articuno but i didnt know how to so this is how it came out.
if you can please try to keep Articuno in when you rate,if you cant then thats ok to.

Translations were provided by bulbapedia and Pokebeach

Squirtle 60 HP [W]
Ability:Shell Shield
As long as this Pokémon is on the Bench, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon from attacks.

Water Splash
[W][C]10+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.
Weakness X2 [G] Resistance none Retreat [C]

Wartortle 80 HP [W]
[C] Withdraw
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks during your opponent's next turn.

Waterfall
[W][W][C] 60

Weakness X2 [G] Resistance none Retreat [C][C]

Blastoise 140 HP [W]
Ability: Streaming Waterfall
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a [W] Energy from your hand to one of your Pokémon.

Hydro Pump
[C][C][C][C] 60+
Does 10 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Waekness X2 [G] Resistance:None Retreat [C][C][C][C]

Keldeo-EX – Water – HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Step In
Once during your turn (before you attack), if this Pokemon is on your Bench, you may switch it with your Active Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Secret Sword: 50+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] energy attached to this Pokemon.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Computer Search – Trainer
Item

Discard two cards. Search your deck for any one card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

ACE SPEC: You can’t have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Articuno-EX – Water – HP170
Basic Pokemon (Team Plasma)

[W][C][C] Blizzard: 60 damage. Does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.
[W][W][C][C] Frost Prison: 80 damage. If this Pokemon has a Plasma Energy attached to it, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 1

Team Plasma Grunt – Trainer
Supporter (Team Plasma)

Discard a Team Plasma card from your hand. Then, draw 4 cards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Colress – Trainer
Supporter (Team Plasma)

Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw an amount of cards up to the number of Pokemon on both your and your opponent’s Bench.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Colress Machine – Trainer
Item (Team Plasma)

Search your deck for a Plasma Energy and attach it to one of your Team Plasma Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

You can use any number of Item cards during your turn.

Plasma Energy – Special Energy (Team Plasma)

This card provides 1 [C] Energy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back