Keldeo EX FA - mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilyfungi

Landorus and Keldeo reg. out of stock

[DEL]2x Keldeo EX FA $30 each
[/DEL] sold as well
$2 shipping us $3.50 internationally

I ship in toploaders/bubble mailers/promptly, and the cards are English and real of course

EDIT: all orders have been shipped except pokemonforever's, which will ship tomorrow Wednesday

Last edited:
all right well I think I am supposed to go in order of who replied right? so I would sell to benomac first and then you can go for what is left ottawacollector if that is okay?

all right well I think I am supposed to go in order of who replied right? so I would sell to benomac first and then you can go for what is left ottawacollector if that is okay?

Absolutely, darn the slow typing =) I'll only buy if there's 2 or more though to make it worthwhile on shipping.

it looks like he wanted 2 sorry, if you change your mind the 1 is still here if you change your mind, if not no hard feelings of course

it looks like he wanted 2 sorry, if you change your mind the 1 is still here if you change your mind, if not no hard feelings of course

No problems at all =) It was a great price you set it at, I'll pass for someone else to pick up the great deal! Thanks for considering!

let me know if you're selling anything else. i would rather save on shipping by getting more cards that i need. my offer of $35 still stands in the meantime

yeah canada is international unfortunately, used to it got almost the exact same rates as the US but that changed about a year ago

Too slow for me today again =) I'll take these if still available:
1x Landorus EX FA, $35
3x Keldeo EX $20 each

Total

Edit: PM received, payment and address sent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back