Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kenosha Wi, Pokemon League!!!!

Hey everyone,​

I recently went to the manger of a new store in town, which i have to say, is really nice, neat, organized in a word spacey....lol. I asked him if he would be interested in letting his store become a place to run a league and he said he was good with that and gave me the green light to sign him in. Now I wanna know if anyone around the area would be interested in joining the league? The league would meet up 2-3 times a month, and dates would be determined as time progresses. Info on the league would be posted as soon as i get confirmation from PUI. Please help bring pokemon to k-town, i would also like to run tournaments too, since i am a TO and im sure the manager would be ok with that too. Well I will leave this idea open for everyone interested to discuss.

See ya​

Finally, a league that isn't over an hour away... Just let me know when this stuff gets started. I'll try to help you out as much as I can with it.

Last edited:
I just submitted the paper work, I should receive word on the league in five days. Note that along with some league meetings I would also like to hold a tourney on that day as well, hopefully attracting more people, we will see how it goes, i've never really run a tourney before, so i hope one of u guys can help me out in that department. Yes, Im pretty sure there will be POP packs, and I would also like to hand out free boosters, on a random day and im not sure how i will do this, whether it be door prize or drawing. Any other ideas that could appeal to other people in the area??

See ya

Last edited:
Well, Kenosha isnt that far away for me- depending on the day and time, I would be interesting in going.

Well, from what i talked to the manager about time and days, it would have to be a saturday, and we never actually settled on a time period, but i would say somewhere around 10 or 11am. I would have to go over that with the manager, but otherwise thats all that we agreed on.
I also felt that we would also have GBA tourneys as well, since this doesnt really apply to TCG at all, prize support would really have to rely on attendence and i wouldnt mind adding into the pool from my own pocket, depending how much more needs to be put together.
I would like to add that most of the prizes would be TCG products, but if anyone would like to suggest something (pokemon related) I could work on that. I want to make this a very successful and popular league/tournament capable place, so we could add more events for in future.....hopefully we could have a prerelease whenever the next one comes along, but yeah I hope for the best.

See ya​

Just a reminder... You should probably post the name of the place and the address. :smile:

Or, I could actually do this!!!!! This is a new store that popped up after the fall of another neighboring card shop, hopefully we could help out and make sure that they dont suffer the same fate, Im all for bring TCG to this sad little town.....Im just kidding...lol k-towns fun and theres lots to do!!!!

See ya​

Martin,​

claim down, the leagues not up yet!!! I'll let everyone know when its officially starting, i haven't even gotten confirmation and the kit yet, so dont do anything yet. Plus, your in Cailfornia, what are you gonna do, fly here on a pidgeot...lol!!! jk

See ya​

Last edited:
I'd come, but its a little over an hour of driving from Oconomowoc... a little to much for just league. We'll come to any sanctioned tourneys you host, though! :thumb:

I'm currently living with Pooka, you know him. I'm spending the next month on the top bunk so I can come to league.

Hey guys,​

Awesome news to report today, I got the call.....or I mean the email....the Kenosha Pokemon League has been approved!!!!! Now Im not sure when I would like to start it, but I figure I have it begin in the 12th of March. These coming weeks are gonna be kinda busy seeing that as though I have a couple of exams to deal with plus states begin in the first week of march. If any of you have any suggestions, Im all open to hear any comments.

See ya​

The kit was ordered, and should arrive in the first week of march. During our first meeting I will be handing out booster packs of either Deoxys or TRR to random people who join the league, it will be totally random when you sign up and totally free!!!!!

Back