Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kentucky Gym June 3rd

Berne13us

The waiting is over, the details are here......

The KENTUCKY POKEMON CCG GYM CHALLENGE!!!!!

Saturday June 3rd

Sponsered by Joseph-Beth Booksellers

Joseph-Beth Booksellers
161 Lexington Green Circle Suite D1
Lexington, KY 40503

Be in line with your decklist by 10:30 or risk missing out!
Please have your deck in order of your decklist for speedy checking.
The new sleeve rules are being observed.

General Gym Challenge info can be found at:
http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2005-2006/gym_challenge_faq.asp

The tournament will occur downstairs at the mall out by the fountain area. Enter Joseph-Beth, go down the escalator, and out the bottom doors. Or you can enter the mall from any of the lakeside entrances.
The mall requests that we park by the office towers out back, there will be security with a golf cart to give a ride to anyone who can't walk the distance. If you do choose to park out back and walk take the steps by the Joseph-Beth cafe entrance by the Hilton Suites to the bottom floor fountain area.

Door prizes: Of course!!! Assuming you can stand my general microphone hyperactivity!!
The prize structure for the tournament will be as set forth by Pokemon Organized Play. Time to punch your ticket for Worlds!!!

If you have questions or need directions my e-mail is [email protected], or just PM me here.
I'll post my cel phone # the day before the Gym Challenge for emergencies.

This is our first tournament outside the friendly confines of a comic shop, so come one come all to see the new face of Ky. Pokemon Organized Play and give us feedback and have some fun.
Bernie DeVille
KY PTO

By Popular Demand--- Directions for anyone who happens to be travelling down I-75 south from a state like say----Ohio:rolleyes:

FROM I 75 South outside Lexington:

1. Take Exit #115/Ky 922 onto Newtown Pike towards Airport/Lexington go 1.8 miles
2. Take ramp onto New Circle Road toward Airport/Bluegrass Parkway go 9.2 miles
3. Take Exit#19/US 27 towards Nicholasville Road go .3 miles
4. The first right after you get on Nicholasville rd is Lexington Green/Joseph-Beth Booksellers.

The mall has 5 resteraunts and plenty of nearby fast food for the lunch break, and the area we will be playing is a glassed in vestibule (oooh- big word) with a great view of the lake and plenty of natural light.

Enjoy the trip down through Bluegrass Country, and let me know if there are other directions anyone needs into town!!

Bernie

Who are the top 11-14 players who will be there?...ya never know....Lexington is only 5.5 hours from Memphis

Clay M

Top 11-14's

from Ky-

Julian D
Graham G
Lorenzo
David G

there will also be sprinkling of OH there, I'm expecting some familiar top cut faces from the state championships in both states.

Please note however, that the big Gorilla of Ky's 11-14, DragonairMaster8, the state champ from 06, the city champ from 06, and winner of 11-14 in OH's gym last year has moved up to 15+, so I expect 11-14 to pretty a pretty wide open contest.

Bernie

hey I may fly down if I can find a buyer for my car in time(i finally bought a new one) so I can finally meet some people(blastoise1992).
o ya and Addison, I'll show you that not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Hello Bernie and KY,

your good friend and pal - Jess_E from Cali.....showed up to one of your CC's and had a blast.....just wanted to see how ya'll were doing and hope all is well. just played in the Los Angeles Gym - went 5-1 (3rd seed Top 16) and was KO'd early - played to much on the DEFENSE, rather than OFFENSE!!!!!!!! but you learn from your mistakes, which I will take into consideration in the IRVINE Gym Challenge later on today - sunday May 28!!

will let you know how I did....take care and c'ya at WORLDS, possibley Nat's.

TEAM " LA " MEMBER

Jess_E :thumb:
...beware of the "Ninja's"

MadHatter said:
hey I may fly down if I can find a buyer for my car in time(i finally bought a new one) so I can finally meet some people(blastoise1992).
o ya and Addison, I'll show you that not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Lol, what about Austin too? And Mathew.

well looks like im coming to KY to win 11-14 sorry 11-14s but iv been robad out of a trip twice now.

Back