Khol's - Pokemon Adult shirts

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Team Cook, Feb 14, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

If old news, please delete.

Khol's Department Stores selling adult size Pokemon shirts, up to 2x large.

Hot Topics seem to have a large variety of Pokemon shirts and a sweat shirt type hoody with zipper.

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

argh, i was just in kohl's on tuesday...what department are the shirts in, men's?

'mom

3. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

I would assume men's department. I didn't see them, I have a big teenager in one of my leagues that was wearing one. It was a 2X size, black, with 3 or 4 different figures on the shirt.

4. moza

moza New Member

IMA GET ONE FOR ALL MY RELATIVES LOLOLOLOL!!!!Z!!! LULZ~!!!!
    I'm sure they'll LOVE them!

5. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

While I'm not going into somewhere like Hot Topic to get one, maybe Khol's. I don't like either store personally, but if they have merchandise in adult sizes...

6. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

I will have to go and Check it out!
    I spent like $80 at Hot Topic getting Pokémon and Anime shirts :(

7. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

At our Kohl's, they were in the center aisle in the Men's section with other 'retro' t-shirts like Sesame Street, Muppets Show, Pink Floyd, etc. I don't remember the price but they were reasonable and Kohl's is always having some sort of sale.

8. Jason

Jason New Member

what pokemon were shown on it? just curious

9. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Interesting...Now that we live in Dallas, Ill have to check the one out near me!

10. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

11. pat460

pat460 New Member

The hot topic ones are better lawls. And hot topic is a respectable store are oh eff el

12. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

OH man where'd i put my Kohl's discount certificate????? Hope it hasn't expired!

And we've seen some very interesting Poké-clothing that people have picked up at Hot Topic.

13. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

14. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

That hoodie is amazing!

Cute girl shirts too. I wish pokemoncenter wasn't going out of business. They had a cute Skitty shirt I wanted to get for the girlfriend.

15. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Girl Pokemon shirts can also be used to get rid of a girlfriend is both of you feel that the relationship is going south, not just to further enforce a current relationship. Guy hates girl, girl hates guy, guy buys girl cute Pokemon shirt, girl wears cute Pokemon shirt, other guy hits on girl, girl dates new guy, old guy is now the "good" or "unfairly dropped" ex, old guy wins. Problem solved, and you can thank your friends at Pokemon, Inc. for their help.

Seriously, though, I shall definitely check out Khol's now. Interesting marketing strategy by Khol's, though: they started out with mostly female consumers, and now they're slowly bringing in the male dollar. It won't be long before they carry cigars and a six-pack of dirty jokes in order to attract the ENTIRE male gender Actually, upon further thought, they could attract pretty much everyone with that last product.

Wow, I'm not screaming for attention at all. It's a wonder I even have a girlfriend to begin with. >_<

Edit: Also, just to contribute to the conversation, do the shirts/hoodies/whatever actually look cool? Ew, a quick search of kohls.com produced no matches for "Pokemon or "Pocket Monsters." I guess it's just an in-store thing...

16. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Not when its shoppers speak like that.

Anyway, while I hate that store, I did buy a shirt with a Pikachu on it a while back, perhaps they have better ones now.

17. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

^lol Jake!!!
    <------Would never wear anything pokemon related!!!
    Glitter Boy FTW!!!!!!

18. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

I don't wear it to school, lol. ;x

By the way: Your misspelling of a 4 letter word is starting to bother me... (it's Kohl's)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008