Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Khol's - Pokemon Adult shirts

Team Cook

If old news, please delete.

Khol's Department Stores selling adult size Pokemon shirts, up to 2x large.

Hot Topics seem to have a large variety of Pokemon shirts and a sweat shirt type hoody with zipper.

argh, i was just in kohl's on tuesday...what department are the shirts in, men's?

'mom

I would assume men's department. I didn't see them, I have a big teenager in one of my leagues that was wearing one. It was a 2X size, black, with 3 or 4 different figures on the shirt.

While I'm not going into somewhere like Hot Topic to get one, maybe Khol's. I don't like either store personally, but if they have merchandise in adult sizes...

At our Kohl's, they were in the center aisle in the Men's section with other 'retro' t-shirts like Sesame Street, Muppets Show, Pink Floyd, etc. I don't remember the price but they were reasonable and Kohl's is always having some sort of sale.

OH man where'd i put my Kohl's discount certificate????? Hope it hasn't expired!

And we've seen some very interesting Poké-clothing that people have picked up at Hot Topic.

That hoodie is amazing!

Cute girl shirts too. I wish pokemoncenter wasn't going out of business. They had a cute Skitty shirt I wanted to get for the girlfriend.

Girl Pokemon shirts can also be used to get rid of a girlfriend is both of you feel that the relationship is going south, not just to further enforce a current relationship. Guy hates girl, girl hates guy, guy buys girl cute Pokemon shirt, girl wears cute Pokemon shirt, other guy hits on girl, girl dates new guy, old guy is now the "good" or "unfairly dropped" ex, old guy wins. Problem solved, and you can thank your friends at Pokemon, Inc. for their help.

Seriously, though, I shall definitely check out Khol's now. Interesting marketing strategy by Khol's, though: they started out with mostly female consumers, and now they're slowly bringing in the male dollar. It won't be long before they carry cigars and a six-pack of dirty jokes in order to attract the ENTIRE male gender Actually, upon further thought, they could attract pretty much everyone with that last product.

Wow, I'm not screaming for attention at all. It's a wonder I even have a girlfriend to begin with. >_<

Edit: Also, just to contribute to the conversation, do the shirts/hoodies/whatever actually look cool? Ew, a quick search of kohls.com produced no matches for "Pokemon or "Pocket Monsters." I guess it's just an in-store thing...

The hot topic ones are better lawls. And hot topic is a respectable store are oh eff el

Not when its shoppers speak like that.

Anyway, while I hate that store, I did buy a shirt with a Pikachu on it a while back, perhaps they have better ones now.

^lol Jake!!!
<------Would never wear anything pokemon related!!!

Glitter Boy FTW!!!!!!

I don't wear it to school, lol. ;x

By the way: Your misspelling of a 4 letter word is starting to bother me... (it's Kohl's)

Last edited:
Back