2 Unown Q (free retreats on Shedinja)
2 Cherrim SF
2 Cherubi SF
1 Chatot MD

Trainers 23
4 Bebe's
4 Plus Power
4 Roseanne's
1 Miasma Valley (to put 2 damage counters on any basic to hit bench besides grass and Psychic)
2 Expert Belt
2 Night Maintenance (you'll need the quick recovery and this way you can NM/Roseanne combo)
1 Premier Ball
2 Warp Point (you have free retreat- no need for Switch)
1 Dep Store Girl
1 Luxury Ball
1 TM De-evoluter

Energy 12
6 Grass Energy
4 Call Energy
2 Cyclone Energy

The idea of the deck is to power up SV Ninjask, and use spread attack, then bring up Shedinja and use its poke Body to protect while it is attacks, setup Shaymin for the extra 40 hp, along with expert belt with 20 more Hp.
The attack of SV Shedinja would do 30 plus the 20 from expert belt, with 10 to 20 more with cherrims on bench, plus use the plus powers for an additional 10 to 40 hp. Any help for him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again

Last edited:
That is one nice deck! :)
I really like the idea of this deck, and it works really
yeah sets are like platinum or arceus, :)

Thanks for explanation, he is using the DP, Platinum, and Arceus, It works, it just doesn't like the fire decks, My son wants to play test it more at league

It's cool, lol it is a nice decklist, what leage do you
go to?
I am joining a leage this Saturday :) Phoenix games uk
hmmm fire... I will think about it and post later with an idea...
:)

Please help my son with any ideas you guys may have thanks. He is in the junior division, so we are both still learning the game.

Well I've been thinking ...
What about a stadium? Is there one that gets rid of weaknesses and resistances? I will look, if not, then I will
look for a sp pokemon or trainer that does the same... I have to do school work now...
(I'm home educated.)

Keep in mind that the plus 20 damage from Expert Belt will only apply when attached to the Shedninja from SV and then only to the opponent's active Pokemon (same thing with the Plus Power and Sunny Day effect). The one from LA 'puts' damage, which is different than doing damage, so it wouldn't be increased.

I would suggest this for the Trainer line:

4 Bebe's
4 Plus Power
4 Roseanne's
2 Bubble Coat (this could help with the fire weakness if only for one turn)
2 Dawn Stadium
2 Expert Belt
2 Night Maintenance (you'll need the quick recovery and this way you can NM/Roseanne combo)
2 Premier Ball
2 Warp Point (you have free retreat- no need for Switch)
1 Dep Store Girl
1 Luxury Ball
1 TM De-evoluter

I will have him try that and thanks

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I was thinking instead of the 2 Dawn Stadiums, to run 2 Miasma Valley(place 2 damage counters on any non grass or psychic pokemon), this would help the SV Shedinja's (choose one of your opponents pokemon that has damage counters on it) attack by being able to attack claydols a lot easier, let me know what you think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back