Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdom Hearts : Final Mix

From what I gather, the Organization only lost a few members in the Chain of Memories part of the story.
However, KH2:FM+ has a place called 'The Cave of Remembrance" where you can fight 'Data' versions of the eliminated Organization members. They have new moves and battle gameplay of course and are very hard to beat from what I heard.

Or isn't that what you meant?

At least KH2:FM+ comes with a renewed version of KH:CoM, with voice overs, 3D gameplay and more. Though I'd love the whole package to come out elsewhere.

But we wanna see it in FULL 3-D, with nice, pretty VOICE ACTING. On the GBA, it was an interesting little card-action-RPG hybrid. I'd love to see it on my television...

oh right... I forgot that that is this was released in the US. Now only to import it....

But now the Final Mixs. We want them nao!

It comes across to me as if they are like 'We build/made the game so we have every right to keep it here and not share it with anyone'. We want those gems called Final Mix wihtout having to learn Japanese or anything!

The next two games are for the PSP and DS.
I have seen the trailer for the one for the DS.
Kingdom Heart 265/2

The story take place with Roxas while Sora was asleep for those two years.
(I had to wait for someone to sub it in English, but it was great)

I agree about why we do not get the final mixes.
If they brought it over here they would make a killing, but instead we have to buy a over priced import copy and force our systems to play games from Japan! They would make a killing once again if they would just bring it over here!....

I kinda resent that the 2 games are on different systems. I don't own a PSP and I'm not going to be bothered bying it. However, this denies me of another wonderful KH experience.

And which game is on what system? Because I'm more interested in that 'prequal' then in Roxas's adventures.

BBS is on PSP =/ and 265/2 is on DS. It seems that 265/2 is more of a final fantasy version of KH from what I've seen about it while it seems BBS is more of the traditional KH

i roughly bought Re:COM after it was realeased. Im surprised so many of u either didnt realize it was out yet, or just doesnt have it. its an awsome game. although, it kinda sucks that you have to play w/ cards. when i had the GBA version i got ta level 98, then unfortionately, i lost the game....

Back