1 night maintenance
2 luxury ball
1 cynthia’s feelings
2 warp point
1 palmer's contribution
1 pluspower
energy: 8
8 water
Strategy: Get out kingdra and win. skuntank and the bats for extra damage output. :redface::rolleyes::smile::tongue::wink::biggrin: I was also thinking about adding a couple fighting energy for claydol to help against luxape and luxtric:clap:

Last edited:
I would go something like;

4-3-4 Kingdra
2-3 Claydol
2 Unown G
2 Crobat G
2 Uxie - LA

4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Rare Candy
4 Super Scoop Up
4 TGI Poke' Turn
2 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance
3 Broken Time-Space

8 Water Energy

thanks man, the second luxury ball is definitely helpful. Are the unown g necessary though? no one plays gengar anymore, and that's the only reason I can see for keeping them in there. I also added another warp point.

considered playing banette SF or luxurayGL.X
I have a couple questions Dialga Master.
1. There isn't a banette from SF:lol: Do you mean the one from PL? If so, why should I play that? It has absolutely no synergy with kingdra.
2. I wouldn't mind playing luxray gl, but what do you suggest I take out for it? There isn't really anything I can take out, especially since luxray isn't a necessity in this deck.
3. Have you ever played kingdra before? I would like help from people who really know whats best for this deck. Thanks
Also, was it you that "considered" those things for your deck, or do you want me to try them out?:confused:

I would take out 1 water energy for 1 fighting energy. I believe chuck did something like that for his deck he played at worlds. Being able to initiate spinning attack definitely helps against luxray.

I have played Kingdra extensively. I have lots of ideas, but do you want them? And I believe Chuck used Multi so Kingdra could make a little use of it too so it wasn't a dead draw.

Alright guys, I updated the list. Hutchistack, your probably right about seeing plenty of flygon and gengar at BR's. Wailord Master, I like the idea that I could attack with claydol if I had to. I will try it out. Dialga Master, thanks for contributing, I'm sure you know what your talking about most of the time, but I haven't heard of any kingdra builds with banette in them. Thanks everyone

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I would love to have your ideas flaming Japanese man. I want as much help/feedback on this deck as I can get.

Last edited:
Mkay. I made a build with a Lux GL lv.X tech. What do you think?

4-3-4 Kingdra
2-3 Claydol
2 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1-1 Luxray GL lv.X

Trainers

4 Roseanne's
4 Bebe's
2 Looker's
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy

3 Broken Time Space

4 Poketurn
1 SP Radar
1 Night Maintenance
2 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
4 Rare Candy
1 Energy Gain

Energy

7 Water
1 Electric

Swarm Kingdras and occasionally use Luxray's power to drag up an opponent's pokemon for kingdra beatdown. Sometimes, you may want to use Luxray as a backup, so that's what the lightning and energy gain are for.

my bad I had it and didn't see that!!also I got top32 nats w/ kingdra and thanks for seeing the power of luxrayGL

Last edited:
that looks like a great list, but i have decided against playing the luxray. I will also try adding a couple multi energy.

No Lux? Okay. From my list:

-1-1 Lux GL lv.X
-1 energy Gain
-1 SP Radar
-2 Cyrus
-2 Premier Ball
-1 Electric Energy
-1 Poketurn

= 10

+4 Super Scoop Up
+3 Warp Point
+3 PlusPower

=10

Don't put in multi because in other matchups, it's a dead draw. I've tried it, and trust me, you don't want to. LEARN THE EASY WAY!

ha alright. My list is looking pretty similar to yours without the luxray right now. Is lookers any better than cynthias? Is it also necessary to play the bats and pluspower? What changes do you suggest i make to my list?

Looker's is better. With the bat/pluspower issue I either play 2 bats and 4 turn if I'm using something like Kingdra with Lux GL lv.X. If I'm playing a more flexible build like this one, I use 2 bat, 3 turn, and 3 Pluspower. I believe Chuck also played 3 PPower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back