Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

kingdra ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

the black guy

Kindgra ruled the old modified, and I dont see any reasons why it cant do it again,and by the way''AM RICK JAMES #&#@#

POKEMON
3 kingdra ex
2 kingdra
4 seadra
2 horsea[dragon]
2 horsea[ aquoplis
1 dunsparce
2 wobuffet
2 eevee
2 espeon

NRG
10 water
4 rainbow
3 boost

TRAINERS
3 PROFESOR OAKS RESEARCH
3 COPYCAT
2 TV REPORTER
1 ORACLE
1 HIGH PRESSURE SYSTEM
2 CYRSTAL SHARD
2 STRENGTH CHARM
2 SWITCH
2 WARP POINT
4 POKEMON NURSE
1 TOWN VOLUNTERS

Please fill free to fix the deck as much as u want I need to get it ready for state championship

Take out 1 EX.. i cant rlly see anything else, =/
oh and Kindra didn't rule Unlimited, ever. since there's so much eletric decks in unlimited (excuse me, WAS) it got OHKO usually bye Raichus and Zapdos'

Kingdra had a lot of play in the Slowking Neon since a low nrg attack was great then. The list looks alright. Definately keep the 3 ex/2 Aq Kingdra. It still is a hard matchup againt both Blaze and Garde.

my kingra deck pwns this one, its even won a cc, its like 25-6 right now.

kingdra does work, u just have to know how to play it.

When you submitted your deck to me through email, I put it up on the site listed in my signature. Click on the link in my signature saying, THE POKEBEACH and it will take you to the site. Then look at the most recent update. Read through it and you'll find that I've fixed your deck.

The Espeon was a VERY cool idea, and original, so I kept it in, I think you might want to get rid of it unless Gardy's played a lot in your area though.

Wooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back