-Dragon Claw
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
Metagross
-Psychic
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Shadow Ball
I was gonna use Kingdra since it has only 1 weakness, but with all the Lati@s going around w/Dragon Claw, I've had 2nd thoughts. I'm leaning towards Milotic. There aren't that many great Electric or Grass. Plus, Milotic has great spc. Defense & just as good Spc. Attack as Kingdra. I've also thought about Starmie who has speed that can beat Lati@s & can Thunderbolt other Water types is resistant to Lati@s Psychic.(Though they sometimes have T-Bolt.) Then there is Swampert (Which I have w/Earthquake) which has just 1 weakness but it's sp att is not as good as the others. I also just thought of Walrein since it could get STAB on Ice Beam. Before I make my final decision, I thought I would hear your opinions.

Last edited:
I always hated starmie. It was and still is one of the most diverse pokemon.

Starmie
Recover
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

That covered so many different types, and being a Psychic type it basically shrugged of Mewtwo way back when. too bad Mewtwo shrugged of Starmie since Special attack and defense were just special, Mewtwo could shrugg of most special attacks. The one thing a always hated though, HYPER BEAM IS A NORMAL ATTACK SO IT WAS PRACTICALY USELESS ON MEWTWO! Though yeah, I'd go with Starmie.

Back