Rare Candy x4
Poke Drawer+ x4
Roseanne's x4
Cynthia's Feelings x2

26 Trainers

:water: x13
Multi x2

15 Energy

Strategy: Get out Kingdra ASAP. Claydol/Azelf/Uxie for support.

Post away!

Last edited:
Take out the azelf and the multi becuase multi doesn't work for kingdras first attack and azelf doesn't really help tghat much. Add in 4 more water for the multi. Then Take out 2 NM because 2 is a good number. Some people only play one. Then play 3 Duskball or pokeradar. Play bucks or felicity over POV.

definitaly add in falicities over pov because you want to do whatever you can to power up his first attack good luck

Azelf Lv.X is a great counter for the big energy decks like Leafeon variants. I think your 1-1 tech is a good idea.

4 Multi is really to much, just go with 1 or 2 if you really want to use it, though you could try just going with 1 Psy and use Roseanne's to search it if you need it for Azelf. 14 water is my minimum for Kingdra personally.

4 Night maintenance is way too much since Kingdra can move all your water back to your deck you will only use it for getting Kingdras back. Assuming you can get all 4 out and they are KOed through a match you will only need to pull 2 out of your discard during a really bad match anything more means you already lost. so 2 Night maintenance max

I would replace the 2 Night Maintenance with 2 Buck's Training

Drop 1 Bebe's and 1 PoV and add 2 Cynthia's feeling.

Try this out and tell me what you think.
Bebe's x3
Warp Point x2
Prof. Oaks Visit x2
Luxury Ball x1
Night Maintenance x2
Rare Candy x4
Poke Drawer+ x4
Roseanne's x4
Buck's Training x2
Cynthia's Feeling x2
26 Trainers

Water Energy x14
Multi x1

15 Energy

stevo0236: Your right! I never would have thought of it!
Grinning Gengar: You do have a very good point. I'll try it!

The Azelf line is not the best. Same with multi. Although with multi it depends on how your playing the deck On Aqua Stream Or Dragon Pump.

Usually I use Dragon Pump and I use Aqua Stream to KO their big hitters. The Multis are in there so I can pull off the emergency attack w/ Azelf Lv.X or Claydol, even.

You should call this deck AKU.

Azelf Mesprit Uxie = AMU
Azelf Kingdra Uxie = AKU!

Aku also means "evil" in Japanese phonetics.

i wouldtake out bucks training and put in pluspower, because bucks training is sooo underwhelminig, and u never want to use it as your one supporter for turn.

You should call this deck AKU.

Azelf Mesprit Uxie = AMU
Azelf Kingdra Uxie = AKU!

Aku also means "evil" in Japanese phonetics.

It also means this deck would throw samurai's into the future.

But seriously, 4 NM is waaay too many. Drop 2 of them for something like cynthias, or rowan. I would also play Bucks over POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back