Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdra: The forgotten threat? *Renzo's first RMD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzo

It seems as though less and less of Kingdra related threads are popping up in various forums. So after playing competitive TCG for a year I quit Pokemon entirely to play Maplestory. Now this game has recaptured my attention and I'm reconsidering rejoining the TCG next season (which is how I build this deck, with a GE-on cut in mind). btw I'm new here but have been active in a bunch of other forums (particularly Pokebeach under the same username).

:pokeball:pOKEMON: 20

4 LA Kingdra
2 LA Seadra
4 LA Horsea
2 GE Claydol
2 GE Baltoy
2 LA Shinx
2 LA Luxray
2 GE Unown G

TRAINERS: 25

4 Plus Power
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Warp Point
4 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
2 Bebe's Search
3 Buck's Training
2 Felicity's Drawing
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Technical Machine TS-2 (Devoluter)
1 Broken Time-Space

ENERGY: 15

2 Multi Energy
3 Lightning Energy :lightning
10 Water Energy :water:

Standard Kingdra swarm stuff with Luxray as a Lv. X (and general) counter especially for Leafeon X. I'm debating whether or not to switch out the Multi Energies for basic ones. Broken Time-Space, I'm not so sure about. It would mostly only be useful at the start to help speed things up, and most decks run it anyways (right?). Devoluter is to help pick off Pokemon that would be knocked out by Kingdra's Snipe. Plus Powers for extra punch. I took a lot of ideas from the article you guys had XD. So yeah, please rate and critique.

Kingdra is still being used all over the place. It's nowhere near "forgotten". And usually straight Kingdra is the way to go.

4 Bebes are almost necessary
Same with the Roseanes.

I would dump the Luxray, unless you want to keep it (rogues all cool.)

Beef up on consitancy (Bebes, Roseanes, Draw /Calydol/Uxie, Pokedex....etc)

I would dump Luxray, but it's your choice.

4 Roseanne's and Bebe's are staples in this type of deck unless it's a rogue deck.

Felicity's help with draw and discarding energies to discard, so I would say 4 here as well, but since you don't have a lot of water energies, maybe 2 is fine.

Sorry for the spam but GO BROA!!!!! lol
(maple tard myself ^^;;)

I like seeing that Luxray teched in.
Hope it doesnt get in the way of your
play style tho, like a UNWANTED shinx start =/

Well... Luxray is a counter to Leafeon. Any other options besides that and Dialga G X? And I quit MapleGlobal, Scania, IGN ShiningThief (lv 56 sin).

it isn't LA-on, they wont get rid of 5 sets in 1 rotation. they MAY spring for MD-on to get Claydol out of the format after 2 years of play. however, there's no way they'll leave it with 5 sets to grab from next season.

however with the list, i forawrd the idea of ditching Luxray, it isnt necessary and will kill consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back