Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

kirlia's life drain (strategy)

adrianmew2

I'm searching for new ideas with every card

1) Kirlia and Elekid (from neo genesis) To knock out your opponent you need to get two succesful coin flips.

2)Aerodactil (fossil) and Mew (devolution beam ,promo)Your opponent would be using only basic pokemons.

If you have better ones reply.

Well, for the first one, why not make it Kirlie/Expedition Vileplume? Poison, then life drain. One hit KO, takes only one turn. Not to mention that there's less chance of failure, considering that With Kirlia/Elekid, you need two turns to pull it off.

As for the second one, that combo's older than dirt, but it DOES work. Nice way to keep to Slowking at bay in unlimited.

:confused: I think that is even better with elekid because elekid counts as a basic pokemon and vileplume is a stage2 you have to wait at least three turns to evolve it and you need to have odish and gloom. With vileplume you have to flip a coin with the poke-power. I know that elekid ends your turn with its poke-power but is more faster. :thumb:

Well, keep in mind that Elekid ALSO requires a coin flip. Not to mention, if you fail, that's it. No more. Whereas with Vileplume, you could have 2, possibly even 3 chances, depending on how many you get out.

Although it takes slightly longer to set up, Kirlia/Vileplume is more time efficient. If it works (which it has a greater chance of doing than Kirlia/Elekid), then it only takes ONE turn. If Kirlia/Elekid works properly, it takes a minimum of TWO turns. You do NOT want to give them a chance to heal and defend themselves.

Besides, even in e-on, the whole combo can be set up by turn 2, if you build your deck right, get a decent draw, and play your cards right.

For the second combo, use Erika's Dratini as your attacker after the combo is established. Since they should have all basics, Erika's Dratini will shine. Combo the Erika's Dratini with Berry, and you have something almost impossible to kill...

Poison Lure and Life Drain in 2-on-2. Defending can't retreat, and only need a coin flip. Plus memory berry and time spiral, or run SS omastar too.

Bah, I suggested that in your deck-post you made. liminy0, that's a nice idea, Poison Lure and all. A nice 2vs2 deck in my opinion.

Back