2 Juniper
3 colress
3 skyla
total: 12

4 Prism
7 metal
total:11

Klinklang- 140hp
ability-plasma steel-As long as this Pokémon is in play, prevent all damage done to your :metal: Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon-EX.

:metal::metal::colorless: Heavy bullet 70
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

weakness::fire: resistance::psychic: retreat::colorless::colorless::colorless:

cobalion ex- 180hp

:metal: holy edge 30
Discard a Special Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

:metal::metal::colorless: steel bullet 100
This attack is not affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

weakness::fire: resistance::psychic: retreat::colorless::colorless:

Dowsing Machine- ACESPEC
Discard 2 cards from your hand. (If you can't discard 2 cards, you can't play this card.) Put a Trainer card from your discard pile into your hand.

colress- supporter
Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw an amount of cards up to the number of Pokémon on both your and your opponent's Bench.

the strategy of this deck is the same as other klinklang decks, move energy around to attack and max potion to heal off any damage. the new klinklang from plasma storm provides damage protection on both klinklangs, cobalion, and cobalion ex. keldo ex and darkrai ex can attack, but are mainly to provide free retreat to the deck. sigilyph or mewtwo are mewtwo counter/backup attacker, but im not sure which i should run. im also not sure if i should run computer search or dowsing machine as my ace spec. with coloress drawing up to 10 cards i don't think that running max juniper is necessary when the deck has no way to get discarded cards back. i would like to find room for recycle and super rod, but im not sure what to cut, possibly an 8th metal energy as well.

I think you should, instead of focusing on Darkrai and Keldeo to have a retreat engine, just go 4 Switch and aggro CobalionEX/Cobalion. I recommend 3 Cobalion EX and 2-3 Cobalion (The EX is your better starter), this way your opponent's forced to set up their Non-EX attacker. Get Plasmaklang out first, then set up your SG Klinklang to abuse max potion from the mons trying to 2KO you. I also recommend a higher Eviolite Count, it is amazing in this deck for prolonging the longevity of your mons.

Also, even though you have Cobalion ignoring Eviolite, I recommend boosting your Tool Scapper count to 2 somehow to avoid any Garbador decks from ruining your day..

These are just on-the-fly comments, so take them as you will

i like having darkrai ex and keldo ex as back up attackers, but i guess running 4 switch and 3 max potion would be ok, and as you said, it forces non-ex attackers, most of which can be dealt with fairly easily. im not to worried about garbador, it can be catchered and koed rather quickly. with the plasma steel ablility im not too worried about having eviolight, ive found 2 of a tool to be plenty in every deck i have ran tools.
how dose this look:
-2 darkrai ex
-2 keldo ex
-4 prism

+4 switch
+3 metal
+1 cobalion ex

I was thinking of just Cobalion EX, Klinklang, and Keldeo EX. Slap in some Blend Energy for Keldeo and there you go. that way you don't have to run as many Switch and you free up some space for other stuff.

I was thinking of just Cobalion EX, Klinklang, and Keldeo EX. Slap in some Blend Energy for Keldeo and there you go. that way you don't have to run as many Switch and you free up some space for other stuff.

keldo ex would only function as a switch with darkrai ex and a darkness (provided by prism) for free retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back