Address: 8610 South Tacoma Way
City: Lakewood
State: WA
Zip code 98499
Admission: $20
Store phone 253-582-9708
Door prizes awarded.

Registration startsat 11:00 am
Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin, for registering....While Supplies Last

Format: Modified Limited
Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Each player will receive six packs of the "UNseen FOrces" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play a number of rounds of age-modified swiss. The number of rounds will be determined by attendance. Players play in each round. After completing the event the players receive the following prizes:

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)

Winners of Each Age Group will receive a "Winner's Pre-release Pin".

All participants will receive after the completion of the tournament, Four Booster Packs of "Unseen Forces", and two POP Promo series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

BOTTOM LINE: Players get 10 packs of Unseen FOrces Booster packs for the admission Fee!!!!!!!!

Also for this Pre release, the top 4 winners in each age group also receive the following additional prizes:

1st 12 pack
2nd 8 packs
3rd 6 packs
4th 4 packs

Theme Deck Challenge

Entry Fee: $20.00

Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin (while supplies last)

THIS EVENT IS DESIGNED FOR NEW PLAYERS!!!!!

This event is run concurrent with the main tournament.....

Each player will receive a "Theme Deck" and two "Unseen Forces" booster packs. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players parents hoping to learn the game or just to have fun..... Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament.

Theme Deck Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)

After the tournament, players will receive Four Packs of "Unseen FOrces", and two POP Promo series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Side Events

These events will be held after the main tournament.

Booster draft

$15 for 5 packs. Build a 40 card deck. Basic energy provided. Play 4 rounds min. Prizes will be booster packs.

Pidgeotto Trainer is correct. Unseen Forces are not officially released until August 22, the Monday after Worlds. You cannot use them in Modified Constructed tournaments until then.

- The REAL Washington State Fun Champion (15+) with an 10 - 3 record. I don't know why, but that is how POP ranks us.

Last edited:
My rating didn't change at all even though I went 4-0 last Saturday and more people passed me?? :confused:
You may be the computers champion but we know the real Fun Champion. :cool:
Edit: Actually the unreliable computer system has Bryan Kamm as the champion today.

Last edited:
I'll come but as I told you before, Terry, I might not play. One I don't have the money, and two, don't see anything in the set that really peaks my interest. And I would love a chance at judging a prerelease just once.

Ever hear of hanging out with friends I don't normally get a chance to see on a regular basis? You would be included in that summary, J', cause I hardly ever get out to Renton. Besides, J', next year, I'm taking it easy with tourney play anyway, and nothing in the set really spark interest to play for fun. And as I said, I'd love a chance to judge a prerelease at least once, so there would be another reason to come, if terry gives the chance. Other wise, I'll just be on hand to help if needed. I don't really like playing prereleases that much anymore anyway.

Back