Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorg7

I thought this deck might work when GE comes out.

Pokemon-17

4 Salemence
2 Shelgon
4 Bagon
3 Evee
2 Leafeon
2 Leafeon Lv. X

Energy-18

7 Water Energy
7 Fire Energy
1 Multi Energy
3 Grass Energy

Trainers-25

4 Celio's Network
3 Roseane's Reaserch
2 Team Galaxies Mars
3 Oaks visit
3 Night maintenance
2 Castaway
2 Crystal beach
2 Strenghth charm
4 Rare Candy

Strategy​

Get up a Salamence on T2 And then get a Leafeon Lv. X into play and use Leafeon Lv.X's poke power to Attach 2 Energy a turn so you can use Dragon Finish for 100 damage every turn. Leafeon's poke power also lets you power up a salamences direct hit attack in one turn.

Last edited:
This reminds me of my old Delta Salamance/Delta Flygon deck. 2 NRG a turn to have salamance hitting for 30 his first turn(And getting a free NRG from the deal^_-), 100 his second and every turn after. With 3 Rosanna's and 2 Castaways, as well as the oaks and mars, i would drop 2 NRG (water/fire) for something like a couple plus powers or some such, to stack with your strength charms.

Nice deck! Energys seem fine, with decks that attack a lot with a lot of energies (like blissy) require quite a few energy.. But I would take out the crystal beach and add in double rainbows and scrambles (3 doulbe rainbow, 2 scramble) Leafon says attach an energy, not a basic energy, so that means you can attach boosts and scrambles and DREs with its affect try 4 energy one turn (2 double rainbows on slamance), also take out 1 night maintnenece 2 is good.

Prize Card I dont think I should put in DRE or scramble because Dragon Finish says "Discard 2 Basic Fire Energy or 2 Basic Water Energy attached to Salamence. If you discard Fire Energy, do 100 damage to the Defending Pokemon. If you discard Water Energy, do 100 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (If you can’t discard, the attack fails.)"so I couldnt discard Special energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back