Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Latios/latias not the quickest poke'mon

Alex

I always thought latias/os were the fastest poke'mon.But my R/S guidebook says ninjask and alakazam are the fastest?anybody got explanations?

Ninjask's speed maxes out at 419 without a benefitial nature, while Latios and Latias both max out at 319 without a benefitial nature. So there is a 100 point difference between them.

Actually the fastest should be Ninjask, then Electrode. I am not sure who comes after that in RuSa, but Aerodacyl and Jolteon are faster then everyone else available now I believe...

And dont forget Ninjask gets faster ever round it stays alive thanx to its ability, Speed Boost.

Alakazam is pretty fast, most likely still in the top 10, but after looking over stats Electrode made a severe drop from fastest to 3rd fastest. I think of the available Pokemon in RuSa, Alakazam is third as it sits right now (I think) with a nutural SP score of 339.... here are the top 4 in speed out of ALL Pokemon....based on Nutural Speed scores

Ninjask-1st-419
Deoxys-2nd-399
Electrode-3rd-379
Aerodactyl, Jolteon, and Mewtwo -4th-359

Sure Deoxys isnt available yet, but its speed is second only to Ninjask.... Sorry Electrode. So if Kazam is 339 it is like 7th or 8th overall... not shabby considering out of 386 Pokemon

(edit) I forgot to mention Crobat, also tied for 4th with Aero, Jolt and M2.

Last edited:
Kyfogre.get a R/S guidebook.alakazam and ninjask both have speed rankings of five. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:unknown-a :unknown-l :unknown-e :unknown-x :thumb:

Back