Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSB 5

Hears the LBS list iv been working on since the end of States its ok but id like some comments so hears the list.

2/1/2 Blasty ex
2/1/2 Pidgeot
2/2 Steelix ex
2 Lugia ex
1 Mew ex
1 Latios *
4 jirachi 3 dx/1 hl
5 Holon pokemon

9 Water

4 candy
4 PETM
2 Transceiver
2 Mentor
1 Scientist
2 Stevens
2 Admin
2 Power tree
1 island cave
1 giant stump
1 Switch
1 Warp Point
1 Retriever

So ther you have it i havent tested it yet so im not sure how good it is but fixes would be apreseated thanks

y put in latios when latias is a better choice as it has water in it's energy cost and 9 water is not enough. i'd say take out giant stump for one more island cave, warp for one water and 2 steven's for copycat.

Maybe take out one Lugia and add another Retriever.That way you can get more Holon's out of your discard and lugia if he gets ko'd.

-1 latios
+1 retriever

other than that it looks very very good....

pheraps you want to take out 2 cards (mew and switch) for a 1-1blissey line (that if you fear RL is more popular than medicham).

again i think it's really a great LBS list!

icemelter1001 said:
You don't need 2 Lugia Ex....I won IN States with using only one with two pkmn retrievers.
I never had a problem with it.

In what age group? You may not *need* two lugia, but if you test both versions, you'll see which is more consistent and stronger overall

MSB 5 said:
once

My lugia was prized 3 times and ironicly i lost 3 games at OH States
I'm not sure how that is ironic. You aren't expected to to win games where you prize key cards. You're expected to lose them. However, it WOULD be ironic if you won those games.

That's why you run 2 Lugia ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back