Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LCQ for Worlds 60 min 2/3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 60 minutes is a great step forward, but the Player Points will cause some issues. A lot of people will fly out, and be rejected because they only have X-points and didn't know. Hawaii costs a lot of money, and I don't think this will play out nicely for Pokemon or the players, as it didn't at Nats.

The 60 mins is new. I thought the Play Points had been on the site for a long time.

Last edited:
The 60 minutes is a great step forward, but the Player Points will cause some issues. A lot of people will fly out, and be rejected because they only have X-points and didn't know. Hawaii costs a lot of money, and I don't think this will play out nicely for Pokemon or the players, as it didn't at Nats.

If you fly out to Hawaii with the intent to play in the LCQ and didnt READ the rules for participation and dont have enough PP points.....you deserve to waste all your money. Who would do that?????

Keith

If you fly out to Hawaii with the intent to play in the LCQ and didnt READ the rules for participation and dont have enough PP points.....you deserve to waste all your money. Who would do that?????

Keith

There will surely be at least 1 person, there always is that one guy :tongue:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back