1 Luxury Ball
2 Communication
2 Palmer
2 Seeker
2 Switch

7Psychic
7 Grass
4 Rainbow

The basic premise is to use Roserade's power to condition the opponent while using Miasma wind on Leafeon to dish out damage. Leafeon X allows additional attaching for multiple conditions and Rainbow does the same...

I'm thinking I want to add a stadium in here to at least be able to knock out my opponent's stadiums... I'm not sure if there are any that work particularly well with the concept though... I'll likely drop the switches (or other suggestions?) for some stadium?

Thanks!

Maybe try 2 Uxie. You could try a Belt to up damage as well.

Remove the Switches for 2 BTS or 2 Warp Points.

I run this deck too so here we go. - 1 PONT (dont need this many hand refresh), - 2 Judge, - 2cynthia feelings, - 1 roselia, - 1 roserade. Only need 2 roserade.

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:12 AM ----------

- 3 grass energy (i have run 3 in my deck and had no problem, you could run 5.). + 1 shaymin UL (need this and its poke power is fine), + 1 shaymin x (+40 hp HELLO), + 2 EBELT (+20 hp and helps damage, + 2 warp energies (helps)

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:14 AM ----------

Also - 1 palmers (only need 1 pokemon rescues are 100% better thought i suggest you run 2 rescues instead. Now you should have some space. You can add in a magmortar line and fires if you have alot of dialga/steelix since steelix counters up.

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:15 AM ----------

With magmortar you can also hit for 150 no belt + burn + posion. Now i suggest running magmortar just incase, if you dont add in consistency.

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:17 AM ----------

Now lets talk about why shaymin x? I will slow you down if you dont know when to get it out. Well first it goes roserade 130 health and bumps it OUT of garchomp range. And that helps alot. big problem ihad in SP match was them sniping my rose.

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:20 AM ----------

Now the bigger reason to run this. 110 base hp from leafeon x + ebelt 20 + espeon 20 + shaymin x 40 = DING DING DING 190 HP, we took a weak 90 HP weak sauce to a tank able to avoid faintspell and roll face.

---------- Post added 11/22/2010 at 12:21 AM ----------

I have a ton more info we can talk about, im not sure what you need to know and such but if you wanna talk/need help withy leafeon, post here or message me.

Hi, this is is also my current favorite deck to run. I can agree with many of the suggestions in the previous post. Here are the edits I recommend.

TSS:
Waaay too many hand refresh. I've found that this deck doesn't benefit from more than 2-3 hand refreshers.
-2 Judge (This deck is not based on disruption, and it could hurt you more than your opponent)
-2 Cynthia's
-2 to 4 PONT
-1 Palmer's
+2 Copycat (or you could keep 2 PONT)
+2 BTS (helpful for evolving your multiple stage 1s and blaziken quickly)
+1 or 2 Pokemon Collector (consistency)

Pokemon:
One thing you'll find about Leaferade (as i like to call it) is that you're kind of restricted on bench space. Leafeon, Roserade, Blaziken (below) already demand 3 spaces, and that's just for offense! The possible techs I include below will also require bench space depending on the match-up. You'll never need more than 2 Roserades in the deck, and Azelf will be included in case the low chance of having 2 leafeon or 2 roserades stuck in prizes. Sableye, as much as I like the card, does little to help set-up that can't be done by other cards that have other purposes in the deck. Grass has plenty of support in this format, and it'd be criminal to not include the best one, Shaymin. I've found a 1-1 line works best as long as you have azelf, using the Celebration Wind shaymin as the basic. Another tech that you should really think about including is Umbreon UD. Totally smashes Gengar, and walls a vast majority of popular pokemon and even entire decklists. Blaziken, albeit being a stage 2, is very handy as a reuseable status inflicter every turn and can help in a pinch against Steelix prime thanks to rainbow energy.

-1 Roselia
-1 Roserade
-1 Espeon
-4 Sableye
+1-1-1 Blaziken PL line
+1 or 2 Umbreon UD
+1-1 Shaymin UL + Lv X (Thankfulness)
+1-1 Metapod GS (anti-Charizard/Blaziken FB tech)
+1 Azelf
+1 Unown Q (really good card that helps avoid wasted energy attachment)
Energy:
Remember, you only need to be able to attach 1 Energy per turn (perhaps 2 after you set-up Leafeon X) and an energy count that high is superfluous.

-1 Grass
-7 Psychic
+4 Call

Other things that you might consider teching in: 1-2 Interviewer's Questions and/or Energy Exchanger for that crucial Rainbow Energy, 1 Jirachi RR for doubling supporters throughout the game (especially early on), Twins as this deck usually loses a prize (usually Jirachi for me) to the faster decks in format.

IMO a 2-2 Leafeon Line is a better for its Energy Forcing abilities. SSU is great in this deck as is Bronzong to get the energies you need and loose your reliance on Rainbow. Try a few calls as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back