4x Cynthia's Feelings
3x Bucks Training
+1 TGW
+3 NM
3 Rare Candy

Energy:
12 Grass Energy
3 Multi Energy

Strategy: Get sceptile leafeon out and do majod dmg. Play 2-2-2 Sceptile line for consistency + everyone seems to be playing TMS-2 in their deck nowadays. Dusknoir is for limiting opps bench ofc. Vaporeon and Multi Energy are in there for Leaf-Mag decks and other fire decks.

Especially looking for input on the trainer line and pokemon line.

Last edited:
Vapy is really not necessary. If you set up fast, you'll be dishing out loads of damage that :fire: Pokemon aren't much of a threat.

Add Umbreon for a Leafeon with NO WEAKNESS!

Poké-BODY:
Moonlight Veil

Each of your Pokémon that evolves from Eevee has no Weakness, and that Pokémon's Retreat Cost is 0.

Copy/Paste from pokemon-tcg.com

Poké-BODY:
Moonlight Veil

Each of your Pokémon that evolves from Eevee has no Weakness, and that Pokémon's Retreat Cost is 0.

Copy/Paste from pokemon-tcg.com

I just re-read and flipped. I always missed that bolded part. Umbreon was also instantly added to my Eveelutions deck.

I'm running my own tests with this deck. My basic thought is that the recursion evident in this deck is *ASTOUNDING*. I can't think of running this deck with less than 3 in any combination of NM and TSD.

I'm currently working on a version involving a 3/1 Leafeon and 1/1 Azelf, in part to speed up Leafeon, and in part to smack an annoying Togekiss deck that donks this thing so far beyond badly...

2-1-2 is just fine for Sceptile. 4 Candy is necessary for quick recoveries.

Try using the Basic Energies rather than Multis. Basics are searchable, recoverable, and flexible, especially when run correctly with Call Energy.

I'm running my own tests with this deck. My basic thought is that the recursion evident in this deck is *ASTOUNDING*. I can't think of running this deck with less than 3 in any combination of NM and TSD.

I'm currently working on a version involving a 3/1 Leafeon and 1/1 Azelf, in part to speed up Leafeon, and in part to smack an annoying Togekiss deck that donks this thing so far beyond badly...

2-1-2 is just fine for Sceptile. 4 Candy is necessary for quick recoveries.

Try using the Basic Energies rather than Multis. Basics are searchable, recoverable, and flexible, especially when run correctly with Call Energy.

so should i run two dark and psychic and then 3-4 call energy and less grass or how should i get them in there?

I'm just running 1 of each. You don't *need* to have them every time. You just need to have them when you need them. My version uses 10 Grass, 4 Call, and 1-1 P-D, 16 energy total.

Also, 4 Cynthia is overkill in about 95% of games...

Since Eevee has call for Family, I don't see the call energy being very useful. I would run Multi-energies instead of any dark or psychic, since Umbreon and Espeon only need on of either to attack.

It's called "hedging your bets". I've had MORE than my fair share of games starting with neither an Eevee (4) nor a Roseanne (4) in my hand. Having 4 Call Energy means that any of your Pokemon becomes a legitimate starter. Also, the difference b/w 12 Grass and 10 Grass is really negligible when you're running 3 Maintenance.

vap not worth deck space. only need 1 cynthia's feelings and take out a bucks and a umbreon to have 2 espeon and more strait grass energy. definitly needs more grass energy.

I've generally never needed more than 10 Grass in this deck. With Sceptile, that's actually 20 Grass energy, and it's easy enough to both search and retrieve the energy that you don't need much more than that, if any.

Also, Umbreon IS your Magmortar and Houndoom counter. You can't take it out, period.

What does Flareon counter that isn't already countered by Leafeon itself?

not meaning to open old wounds but moonlight veil is ESPEONS pokebody not umbreon. Umbreon gives them free retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back