Premier Ball x2
Team Galactic's Wager x2
Time-Space Distortion x2
Night Maintenance x1
Warp Point x1

Energy (16):

Multi Energy x2
Grass Energy x14

Strategy: Get Leafeon and Sceptile up fast, and then do alot of damage with Leafeon. With just 5 Energy in play, you're already OHKOing everything played right now except Torterra, wich is great, especially when considering the fact that Leafeon attaches 2 Energy per turn. That means, T1, you could attach... CFF... T2, you could Roseanne's... Treecko + Energy... Evolve Eevee to Leafeon... Attach to Leafeon... 30... Lv.Up... Candy-Treecko-Sceptile... attach to Sceptile... Energy Forcing onto Sceptile... Verdant Dance for 110 T3! KO Gardevoir! Yay! Obviously, this won't happen all the time... But you could get T3 110. T3 Sceptile and Leafeon Lv.X. Energy in good supply. Boom, it happens. Vaporeon is for Fire decks, but really for spread decks. Cleanse Away helps soooooooooooo much against spread decks like Vaporeon. Umbreon really is needed to help against Fire decks like Infernape, Magmortar, etc. Crystal Beach is an amazing option of lockdown power here. PLOX loses quite a bit of power without Double Rainbow Energy and Scramble Energy, giving you time to set up, and pwn. Espeon is to give a little lasting power to Leafeon, which helps - alot. 110 HP is a little on the low side these days, 130 is more like it. That's what Espeon gives - 130 HP. Great.

This is just a rough list right now. I haven't tested it yet, but it looks promising enough. I'll test soon, but because I'm on vacation in a place that has no OP, and no one plays, and I have to play solitaire games against myself, I can't say how viable my "testing" will be.

Comments/fixes/suggestions are really appreciated. This is, really, one of the 3 decks I might play at the LCQ. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back