Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Challenge CP Structure posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBlaze

This was posted for the Houston Regionals in October. So it looks like a similar CP structure like Battle Roads. Any word on Play Points and also I wonder when information regarding other League Challenges will be up?

October 25:

TCG League Challenge / Top 4 from each division win a LC Promo Card / Possible booster packs for Masters included. Championship Points will be awarded.

1st Place - 15 CPs
2nd Place - 12 CPs (4 or more players in Div.)
3rd-4th Place - 10 CPs (8 or more players in Div.)
5th-8th Place - 6 CPs (32 or more players in Div.)
9th-12th Place - 4 CPs (64 or more players in Div.)
13th-16th Place - 2 CPs (64 or more players in Div.)
17th-32nd Place - 1 CP (128 or more players in Div.)

This should be interesting. Looks like a very good place to pick up quite a few CPs depending on what limit they put on the series.

Sheesh, with the sheer amount of LCs most places are going to be having (from the rumblings I hear), it should be dead easy for a really dedicated player to hit the best finish limit.

And, of course, these will certainly be very competitive events still due to having CP involved. I don't quite get why TPCi keeps changing the structure of BRs/LCs to make try to make them less competitive, while ignoring the only aspect that actually makes them so: the CP.

Well, they DID increase the number of CPs required to get into Worlds. 500 for MAs, 450 for Srs, 400 for Jrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back