Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Champions, redux

ShuckleLVX

Looks like my old thread is gone (possibly in the migration), but I had a couple new ideas, so....

First off, I'm messing with typing here. This is how I see things -

Casters: Psychic
Tanks: Metal
Bruisers: Fighting
Fighters: Dark
Marksmen: Electric
Supports: Water

Yasuo [D] 70hp

Ability: Wind Wall - Prevent all damage done to your Benched Pokémon by attacks.

[D][C] - Sweeping Blade 40
If Yasuo was your active Pokemon at the beginning of your turn, choose one of your opponents benched Pokemon and deal this attacks damage to that Pokemon instead.

[D][C] - Last Breath 40
The defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. If the defending Pokemon was your opponents active Pokemon at the start of your turn, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance: [F]
Retreat: [C]

Lulu [W] 60HP

[W] - Glitterlance 10
This attack does 10 damage to two of your opponents benched Pokemon. The defending Pokemons retreat cost is increased by [C] until the end of your opponents next turn.

[W] - Help, Pix!
Attach an energy card from your hand to one of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness: [D]
Resistance: [M]
Retreat:

Lucien [L] 50HP

[L][L][L] - The Culling 70
If the defending Pokémon would be Knocked Out by this attack, put any damage counters not necessary to Knock Out the Defending Pokémon on your opponent's Benched Pokémon in any way you like.

Resistance:
Retreat:

Last edited:
I haven't seen your previous threads, but I like the idea of having Pokemon with two attacks that cost the same Energy. I feel like it adds depth.

And the Pokemon themselves look like they'd be fun to play with.

I'm on a roll with these again...

Shen [M] 90HP

[M] Stand United
Switch Shen with one of your benched Pokemon. Choose one of that Pokemon's attacks. If that Pokemon has the necessary energy to perform that attack, use that attack as an effect of this attack. During your opponents next turn, any damage done to that Pokemon by your opponents attacks is reduced by 30.

[M][C] Shadow Dash
You may only use this attack from the bench. Switch Shen with your active Pokemon. Choose one of your opponents benched Pokemon and make it their active Pokemon.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: [W]
Soraka [W] 30HP

Ability: Consecration - All damage dealt to your Pokemon is reduced by 10. You cannot have more than one Consecration Ability active at any time.

[W][W][C][C] Wish
Remove all damage counters from all of your Pokemon.

Resistance: [L]

Last edited:
Back