Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Kit Cost

Mr. Grass

My local WOTC store is closing and along with it the league that I've attended for the last few years. I've got a few perspective places to run a league but I want to make sure I have as mush information as possible to give store owners. That being said, how much do the league kits cost?

Hmm Realy i think i should try to apply im trying to host a foodcourt league on Sundays but We have no League Support sigh sigh i need to apply for league kits but i beleive i need a store to help me with it

As long as you have permission from the mall, not really. Any place is good, I'm starting one up at my local library using their program room. You don't need a store supporting you, just permission to use a place's facilities.

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
As long as you have permission from the mall, not really. Any place is good, I'm starting one up at my local library using their program room. You don't need a store supporting you, just permission to use a place's facilities.
Not true - it must be held at a store that sells the product. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Sorry ScythKing, what happened to (paraphrasing) any place with space can be a Pokemon League, it could be a store, a library, a church and many other such places. Isn't that in the Pokemon Kits?

Could a Moderator or a Compendium member send the direct quote down here so we can end this arguement, please?

I set a league up at the local Scout Cabin.
Just started last week. Only had my boys and two others but we had a blast.

FYI
They shipped the kit UPS Signature required.
I am not home very often so that was a pain. Had to get a neighbor to sign for it.

I may try and get shipping to my work address in the future

Back