Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Problems

Hammertime

Due to going to school 2 hours away from home, I can't make it to League all the time.
Thus I was very disappointed to find out that the League cards had gone "missing" when I
came back. I think, no problem, I can use some old ones or something to keep track.
Nope, the LL won't hear anything about it. I said I would even do it the old way and get
something every 10 points. Nope, only the 8 people that were there the
first and only day he had them can earn the promos. I talk to the store manager who talks
to him and he throws a fit. He says he asked for more cards and POP said no. He now
claims to have now gotten insurance for future orders out of his pocket, but too bad for
now.

The LL has pulled stunts before but this is ridiculous. Considering everyone at the League
loves him and that I can only come every once in an awhile, what should I do? The guy was
chased out of another local League for tomfoolery like this before, so it’s not the first time
this has gone down.

so you're saying there are missing league supplies which the LL can't/won't account for? and which he won't answer to the store owner for?

afaik there has never been any process for a LL getting 'insurance' on a league shipment themselves. i'd think there already is something in place with OP's fulfillment house as the kits are shipped via fex ex ground.

if you suspect shenanigans, i'd be contacting OP ASAP...

jmho.
'mom

I want to report it, but then I worry about what will happen to the league. Before the LL came, there were 2 people including me who came on a regular basis. I fear what will happen to attendance if the LL has his title revoked.

Find another LL. There's gotta be a few Concerned Parents floating around that wouldn't mind taking care of the numbers, as long as they don't have to play or answer about the game...

Due to going to school 2 hours away from home, I can't make it to League all the time.
Thus I was very disappointed to find out that the League cards had gone "missing" when I
came back. I think, no problem, I can use some old ones or something to keep track.
Nope, the LL won't hear anything about it. I said I would even do it the old way and get
something every 10 points. Nope, only the 8 people that were there the
first and only day he had them can earn the promos. I talk to the store manager who talks
to him and he throws a fit. He says he asked for more cards and POP said no. He now
claims to have now gotten insurance for future orders out of his pocket, but too bad for
now.

The LL has pulled stunts before but this is ridiculous. Considering everyone at the League
loves him and that I can only come every once in an awhile, what should I do? The guy was
chased out of another local League for tomfoolery like this before, so it’s not the first time
this has gone down.

My advise is to let POP know about it so that they can look into why the LL is not simply requesting more materials. :thumb:

My advise is to let POP know about it so that they can look into why the LL is not simply requesting more materials. :thumb:

Considering the SOURCE of this advice, you need to just report it.

(this is downright poetic... I don't think he knows who you are Dan .. :lol: )

Back