Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Promos for Trio Season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenthumb

Looks like holo energies are back!

I just submitted my order for league supplies.

-Were getting pins instead of patches.
-trio grass energy
-lillipup promo

thats all I know so far...

Yes! Holo energy! If only they were a better type of energy :wink:. But, 8 seasons, 8 energy types. Pins are probably the badges. I do think "Trio" means Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig. Perhaps their silhouettes are on the energy? I know somebody in my league who will be more happy over the Lilliup's than anything else :lol:

EDIT:I honestly got bored with the BW game pretty early, and beat maybe the 3rd Gym. I know no badges. Ignore my comment about starter silhouettes (though I'd love that...)

Last edited:
Well trio could be referring to 3 groups of pokemon:
1. The starters
2. Panpour, Pansage, and Pansear
3. Coballion, Virizion, and Teriakion

Well trio could be referring to 3 groups of pokemon:
1. The starters
2. Panpour, Pansage, and Pansear
3. Coballion, Virizion, and Teriakion

the first badge in BW is the Trio badge, with the common pokemon between the gym leaders being lillipup,
trio refers to the monkies in this case but the league actually has nothing to do with the monkies, its a reference to the badge name

It'd be cool if each of the energies had a badge silhouette in the background. Doubt that's it, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing these.

Yeah that as well. I would rather see that as a promo in the 2011 trainer kit as a playable card or it come with the worlds 2011 decks as a playable card and they give us league collectors and junk arms or catchers :)

Just when I thought deck staples like Collector and Communications would become league promo TCPi surprises me again. Holo energies are always awesome, but I am disappointed to find out that Lillipup will be a promo. I guess that means Watchog will become a promo too.
~Cyber~

If the pattern continues that would mean we get a gym leader pokemon and an energy. With no really good cards being for the leaders' pokemon I don't know how I feel about this, but I guess we'll have to see.

Probably going to see:
Watchog + ???
Leavanny (one of the two) + ??? grass is taken
Emolga or Zebstrika, probably Emolga because it is a Pikachu + Lightning
Excadrill + Fighting
Swanna/Unfezant + ??? I'm not sure with this one because flying is normally associated with normal and if it is water then we have ice as the 7th.
Beartic (probably not the sheer cold one) + Water
Haxorus/Drudigon + ??? third gym that can be represented with colorless

So psychic, dark, steel, and fire energies an go anywhere in the colorless or taken slots.

Last edited:
Looks like holo energies are back!

I just submitted my order for league supplies.

-Were getting pins instead of patches.
-trio grass energy
-lillipup promo

thats all I know so far...

Yay for the return of pins. :biggrin: I know that nearly everyone at my league has been wanting them ever since they stopped giving them out. You made a great choice TPCI.

YES. Really glad to see holo energy available as league rewards for the first time since I've been playing. Extremely happy about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back