Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leagues in Maryland/Baltimore?

Crono Obskura

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive...]

Does anyone know if there are any leagues in Maryland, preferbly near Baltimore?

Last edited by a moderator:
shiny squirtle said:
i think i might join

Yea i've decided to come back to pokemon after my break. Can anyone tell me what I can do to get re-aquiantted with the game? All I have left is my old meganium deck(with a couple new cards from the new sets)

Some good things to buy are Battle Stadium EX (It has Blaziken and Gardevoir in it, two really good cards) and the FireRed deck which has Pidgeot, which is in most decks at the moment.

Don't worry, I came back from MY break not too long ago--there's some new rules, and Modified (what they use in tournaments) is Ruby/Sapphire and up, which is the format encouraged in our League, but it's not too hard to get back into.

Thxs alot, I heard about those decks, but i was planning on making a kingler deck(kingler rulez) and see what i can do with that.

TRJessie579 said:
, and the League Owner (RainbowRichards) is trying to get them to be registered as two seperate leagues.

Correction - the second location has been approved!

Crono - sorry I can't help with bus route info :frown:. Hope you guys can make it on Sunday!

thats ok, sundays are a definite no because of church. But saturdays i can make, definitely. Just need to pay a visit to Wal-Mart and stock up on cards :)

Back