Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leagues in Miami, Florida?

Freze

I'm going for a vacation to Florida in the Winter so is there a league in Miami that is open about 20th-30th of December (yeah I know bad timing for a league), but I am interested to see what leagues in the US are like when comparing to what they are like in Finland.

Thanks in advance :]

There are a few in the south Florida area. This 1st one I have not been to.
On thursday evenings I believe from 4:30 to 6:30pm at Starbucks on 87th ave and 8th st.

The next league is the one I usually play in.
On fridays from 6pm to 8pm at
Outland Station
7600 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, Fl 33183
305-456-1151

The 3rd one is at Tate's in Broward.
On saturdays from 10:30am to about 1pm
588 N. University Drive
Lauderhill, FL 33351
Tate's is not really in Miami but it's a fun league, so we won't hold it against them.
There may be other leagues that I don't know about but here you go.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, there's also the Florida Marathon going on during that week of the 20th. Might wanna check that out ^_^

Hey, i'm from Miami and from what I have heard, the Outland league died down quite a bit, i'm not sure how the Starbucks league is but i've heard it does pretty well. Also there is a league at Avalon Manga Shop on Sundays from 4-7, you would have to google it as i dont know the address. But like Bullados said, there are cities around that time so check it out before anything else :p

I'm going for a vacation to Florida in the Winter so is there a league in Miami that is open about 20th-30th of December (yeah I know bad timing for a league), but I am interested to see what leagues in the US are like when comparing to what they are like in Finland.

Thanks in advance :]

There are a few in the south Florida area. This 1st one I have not been to.
On thursday evenings I believe from 4:30 to 6:30pm at Starbucks on 87th ave and 8th st.

The next league is the one I usually play in.
On fridays from 6pm to 8pm at
Outland Station
7600 SW 117th Avenue
Miami, Fl 33183
305-456-1151

The 3rd one is at Tate's in Broward.
On saturdays from 10:30am to about 1pm
588 N. University Drive
Lauderhill, FL 33351
Tate's is not really in Miami but it's a fun league, so we won't hold it against them.
There may be other leagues that I don't know about but here you go.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

www.southfloridapokemon.com

Click on League Locations

Avalon, Starbucks and Outland are all in Miami-Dade County, the other 5 are 30-60 minutes away in Broward County

With the Holidays and The 2011 Florida Marathon going on leagues may be canceled, call the store before going to find out if there is league.

Argh. I can't attend the Florida Marathon as I arrive in Florida on the 21st so the first one I could attend is on the 22nd and that and the 23rd are so far away from Miami. Argh. :[

Well I suppose I'll try to check out a league if nothing else unless someone points out something I missed.

Thanks for all the information. :]

Back