Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Least favorite pokemon EXenized!

light_gengar

I just thought it would be a fun idea to take your least favorite pokemon, and give them the ulitmate honor of becoming an EX. You can make them bad (just think RS EX's like Scyther), or you can try and actually make them playable.

SO HERE WE GO!!!!

Least favorite Pokemon: AIPOM!!! I have sympathy for this poor, sad excuse for a monkey poke (and just as a poke in general), so I will try and make him semi-playable (but nothing excellent).

Aipom EX 80hp

-Colorless-

Pokemon EX rule

Pokepower: Stable Hands- If Aipom EX would be confused by an opponents attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, Aipom EX is not confused, and you place 2 damage counters on the defending pokemon. This power cannot be used if Aipom EX is effected by a special condition.

(C) (C) Tail Slap- 30 damage. If your opponent has 3 or more benched pokemon, choose one of them and this attack also does 30 damage to that pokemon.

(C) (C) (C) (C) Fast Hands- 80 damage. You may place up to 3 damage counters on Aipom EX. For each damage counter that you place on Aipom EX, you may choose one of your opponents pokemon and place that many damage counters on that pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat Cost: (C)

well, there we go. I'm sure that there are some grammatical errors, so feel free to tell me what I did wrong (constructive criticism is always welcome).

I know that he isn't supposed to have Psychic resistance, but I'M OLD SCHOOL Y'ALL!

Have Fun!

EDIT: For those of you who choose to participate in this, I would also like to hear why they are your least favorite pokemon.

My reasoning for Aipom as my least favorite is the fact that when someone says "hey, I heard that there is going to be an Aipom in this set" I immediately KNOW it is going to be the worst filler card EVER. I seriously think that the creators of pokemon created pokes like Aipom, Stantler, and Smeargle (just to name a few) to create bad cards that nobody would ever play with. SOOOO, I put myself in Aipom's shoes, and after several sessions of meditation, I came to the realization- "wow. Here I am, a poor, defenseless, horrible pokemon. I'm never a good card. Nobody will ever say 'oh wow, will you trade your Aipom to me!!!' I am sad. Oh please Light Gengar, could you reach into the depths of your black heart, and find some room for me?"

and So I did. I gave Aipom another chance.... I KNOW it will never be a great card, but for today, just once, someone might say... I love you Aipom...

Last edited:
I jus dont understand his power. how would it activate if hes confused. since that is a special condition. you mite want to make it a body or have text excludin the confused condition. BTw i dont think aipom is a sad excuse for a monkey poke. He's pretty cool in my book.:biggrin:

Well, I wanted to give him a semi-useless power (so he can get KO to cursed stone!!! hahaha.) that works ONLY for confusion, but if he is already confused (or poisoned, burned, asleep, whatever), it is shut down. I know that Confusion isn't big, but it just gives him a 50/50 chance of making an opponent think twice about an attempt to confuse him in the first place.

Last edited:
my least fav. is Cloyster

Cloyster EX Type: Water 140HP
Stage 1 Evolved.

Poke-Body: Shell Wave
When Cloyster does damage to your opponent's benched pokemon, if cloyster has any damage on it, Cloyster's attacks do 10 more for each damage counter on Cloyster.

Shell Barrage WW 40

Spike Cannon WWW
This attack does 40 damage to one of your opponent's benched pokemon, dont apply resistance poke-powers, or poke-bodies to this dmage.

Weak: Pyshcic Resist: Grass Fighting Retreat: C

My least would probably be Jynx or Mr. Mime. Heck, I'll do Jynx.

Jynx ex (W) 100 HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Jynxed
When you play Jynx ex from your hand onto your Bench, the Defending Pokemon is now confused.

(C)(W) Psyloop 20+
This attack does 20+20 damage if your opponent has a Trainer card in play.

(W)(W)(W)(W) Rage 40x
You may discard water energies from Jynx ex. For every energy you discard, this attack does 40 damage. You cannot discard more than three energy cards this way.

Weakness: (R)
Resistance:
Retreat: (*)(*)

my least favorite pokemon is... um... uh... peliper
peliper ex 140 hp

poke body swallow
whenever you attach a W energy to peliper ex, remove 3 damage counters from it.

(W)(C) aqua dive 40
flip two coins. if both are heads, prevent all effects of attack, including damage, done to peliper ex during your next turn. if one is heads, all damage done to peliper ex during your next turn is reduced by 20. if both are tails, discard one card from your hand.

(W)(W)(C) high frequency wave 90-
this attack does 90 - 10 for each damage counter on peliper ex. discard one (W) energy attached to peliper ex in order to use this attack
weakness L
resistance none, resistance is futile
retreat (C)(C)

Last edited:
wait wait I got 1.. Ok, Qwilfish EX O yea
W Pokemon Basic 90 hp

Pokebody Super-spiny:
If your opponent's pokemon does damage to Qwilfish Ex (Even if Qwilfish EX would be knocked out) Flip a coin, If heads that Pokemon takes twice that much damage (dont apply Weakness and Resistance)

WC Spike Cannon 30:
Flip a coin for each W energy attached to Qwifish Ex, This attack does 30 damage plus 20 for each heads

WWC Extended Spike Cannon 30:
Choose 1 of your opponent's pokemon then flip a coin for each W energy attached to Qwilfish Ex, this attack does 30 damage plus 20 for each heads (dont apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon)

WWWCC Spikey Kaboom 230:
This attack does 20 damage to each benched pokemon (both yours and your opponents.) Qwilfish is knocked out.
Weakness: L G Resistence: N/A Retreat Cost: 2

Horrible Pokemon, Good EX
Its like an Extention to TRR's Qwilfish, Only better..
But MAN i hate this pokemon.

Sudowoodoo ex

Pokepower: At any time, you may burn your Sudowoodoo ex card, and the world will be happy.

1C: Die Sudowoodoo: Place as many damage counters on Sudowoodoo ex as you like.

^That card would make me so happy

Here is my interpretation of that pokemon
Sudowoodo Ex G pokemon 100 hp

Pokebody Panic: If sudowoodo is burned it takes 2 more to retreat.

FGB (for fire or burn) Forest Fire 20: Both Sudowoodo Ex and the defending pokemon are now burned, your opponents pokemon cant retreat next turn.

FGBcc Burning Tree of Death 130: If Sudowoodo EX is not burned this attack does nothing.
Remove All special conditions on Sudowoodo EX.

Weakness: WF Resistance: L Retreat Cost: 3

For BT and his love of... wait for it...

LUVDISC!
---
Luvdisc ex
90 HP
Basic Pokemon
Weakness:(L)
Resistance:(N/A)
Retreat Cost:(N/A)

PokeBODY-Feel the Luv
If Luvdisc ex is your Active Pokemon, and the Defending Pokemon announces an attack, put a Luv counter on it before doing damage.

Luv Scent-WC-10+
If the Defending Pokemon has a Luv counter on it, this attack does 10 damage plus 30 more damage, and do 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

Spreadin' the Luv-WWW-40
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon for each Luv counter on all your opponent's Pokemon.
---
And as BT says we need a Hatedisc :/

Burninating_Torchic said:
get YOUR eyes checked,

woops, gg.
didnt check the time u posted before, thought u posted after i edited...
my bad, and i got another of my most hated pokemon
tropius (or however it is spelled)

tropius ex 2 hp
pokebody garbage
if you play this card from your hand, your opponent may slap you, and place as many damage counters on your pokemon as they wat

(Q) lose
you lose. what is a (Q) energy? you will never know, you lost when tropius ex came into play, remember?

(W)(T)(F) wtf 50
why is this game going on, lose already

Hey here's mine

Corsola EX
Basic Pokemon
HP: 80
Type: [W]
Weakness: [G]
Rest:
Retreat: [C]

{When Corsola EX is knocked out, your Opponent draws 2 prize cards.}

PokePower: Hustle When Corsola EX attacks the deffending Pokemon, you may flip a coin, if heads that attack does +40 more damage to the active Pokemon , if tails that attack does -30 damage, to the active Pokemon.

[W] Bubble Blast 30: Your Opponent may draw up to 2 cards.

[W][W][W][C] Crush Of Rocks Sliding On Lakefront Attack 40: Discard 2 [W] energy cards attached to your benched Pokemon, in any way you like in order to use this attack. Discard all non-Special energy cards in play, this attack does 20 damage to each players benched Pokemon.

cows are to eat not to fight

milktank ex 50HP
:colorless

pokepower-milk-drink milk in real life ,and put 1 damage counter on milktank for every sip you took of your milk

FOOD ENERGY-cheese burger-eat a cheeseburger in real life ,for every bite you took out of your cheese burger milktank gets 2 damage counters on it.

:colorless -missing body slam-your milk tank body slams but misses and lands on its utters,ouch does 80 damage to its self.

Dewgong EX 110 HP

Water type/Stage 1: Evolves from Seel

Weakness: Steel/Resistance: none/Retreat Cost: (c)(c)

Poke-POWER: Ice Harvest
You may use this power once per turn, only after the turn you used Dewgong EX's Frost Shot. Return all energy cards attached to Dewgong EX to you hand. Then, choose one of your Pokemon and return it and all cards attached to it to your hand.

(c): Bite-20

(w)(c)(c): Frost Shot-100
Discard all energies attached to Dewgong EX. You may do 10 damage to one of your pokemon instead of each discard.
------
The wording may be wrong on the second attack:redface: And yes, I still would want my least favorite Pokemon to be playable.

:mad: dude, this guy makes me mad. and its really weird.
unown ex (!)

pokepower:shuffle incantations
you may switch unown ex(!) with any other unown ex. if you switch it with a unown (?), you may remove 3 damage counters from unown ex (?) then, if you do, you must put 3 damage caunters on one of your bench pokemon. then, you must put unown (!) on your bench. shuffle your deck afterward.

(P) inscription call
if you have at least 2 bench pokemon, you may shuffle all of them into you deck and play any unown or unown ex from you deck to your bench. shuffle your deck afterward.
(P)(C)(C)hyper hidden power 50
if you have at least 4 unown or unown ex on your bench, the base damage for this attack is 80.
so there it is.

Back